Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: Your favorite supplies?        (Topic#1578359)
res19s2d
Resident
res19s2d

I'm going thru trying different paper products, adhesives, dies, and ect. What are your top three supplies that you can't do with out? I would also like to know your favorite product line?

Thanks,
Tricia
www.scrapitsplendid.blogspot.com

Edited by res19s2d on 07-07-12 12:38 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 07-07-12 12:58 PM
In response to res19s2d

1. Small 6" clear ruler. Can't live without it.
2. I still like my herma adhesive and "gun". I have used it since 1996.
3. I have eight metal boxes with 20 little jars inside that I use for brads, eyelets, and buttons. They started out as my DH 's fly containers for fishing but I love them because if you drop them, they don't fall open.

Hope that is helpful.

mrsdriver5
Idol
mrsdriver5
In response to res19s2d

1. My ATG
2. Adhesive eraser because no matter what adhesive I use, I'm fully capable of making a mess.
3. Border punches. I use one in some way on most of my pages, often in strips for embellishments or framing.
I also would hate to be without my wide-format printer, cuttlebug & cameo or cricut.
I have several favorites in papers, but I seem to like most all of Donna Salazar's.

suezhunt
Pro
suezhunt
In response to res19s2d

Clear 7" ruler
Creative Memories photo trimmer
Ink( pigment, chalk, distress, I love it all!)

I love Bella Blvd and Echo Park!

Tenant
In response to suezhunt

My Xyron, my $.98 craft knife and all my magazines/books!

deedee w
Resident
deedee w
In response to res19s2d

My 3 favorite supplies are probably brads, inks, and buttons. My favorite paper lines are Basic Grey, Echo Park and Bazzill. I love my sanding blocks, corner rounder, label maker, and bone folder. I use only a Zig glue pen or Zots. I rarely use my border punches or my deco scissors.

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to deedee w

1) My die cut machines... I have 3 and can't just name 1..

2) My ATG

3) My Making Memories 12 inch paper trimmer...

My favorite product line is K&Company

Edited by debby_westbrook on 07-08-12 10:37 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale
In response to debby_westbrook

1) my Fiskars trimmer
2) ATG
3) Cuttlebug

idlewoman
Veteran
idlewoman
In response to res19s2d

1. paper trimmer
2. inks
3. cricut and slice - if I had to cut out all those letters I would never scrap!
4. ATG- I can't imagine having to go back to those little adhesive things again. Way too expensive.

Lamoo12
Governor
Lamoo12
In response to idlewoman

-fiskars trimmer
-glue stic
-my see thru ruler

favorite brand: DCWV

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to Lamoo12

Now, way to go and make things hard. LOL. It's too hard to choose just three things, so I divided it into three things per category. Yeah, I'm not great at following directions!

Tools: I use my cutterbee scissors, Making Memories trimmer, and punches quite a bit.

Adhesives: I like Tombo for paper and pictures, and glue dots, KI Gloo, or Glossy Accents for embellishments. Embellies: buttons, adhesive pearls, and flowers.

Papers: for cardstock, I prefer Bazzill. For DP or PP, my fave manufacturers are Graphic 45, Webster's Pages, and American Crafts. I also love Echo Park and Basic Grey. Heck, I just love paper.

kariyava
Pro
kariyava
In response to siameseplease

Supplies: my glass mat, my trimmer, and double-sided scotch tape.

Paper line: how can I choose just one? My Mind's Eye is my favorite manufacturer and I love a whole bunch of their lines.
Products Referenced in This Post:
Cutterpede Trimmer (Discontinued)

ellybug312
Veteran
ellybug312
In response to kariyava

-clear ruler
-paper trimmer
-adhesive runner
my favorite brand would be K&Company..anything from brads, paper, stickers, die-cuts, plus i can find it just about anywhere!

GIGIGI30
Expert
GIGIGI30
In response to ellybug312

Uhhh, an extremely difficult decision if I just need to pick 3 but here, my must have:

-Cricut Die Cut Machine but I wish I can get the Silhouette Cameo
-TH scissors and fiskars paper trimmer
-Glue Arts Glue Glider Pro, Zig glue pen and 3D Pop dots
-DCWV for pp and WorldWin CutMates for cardstock

res19s2d
Resident
res19s2d
In response to GIGIGI30

I love seeing everyone's favorites!! I'm getting to see stuff I didn't know existed!! I think y'all have given me ideas for future faves(:

klong618
Tenant
klong618
In response to res19s2d

I'm pretty new myself so this list has been so helpful for me to get new ideas!! I only have 2 things I can say I always use which are my paper trimmer and my circle trimmer. That has come in so handy!

daschweder
Veteran
daschweder
In response to klong618

I love my Cricut and my trimmers. I love all my little tools that DH has helped me get.

Rhondatx
Veteran
Rhondatx
In response to res19s2d

I am too new at this to have 3 fav's but this post is giving me lots of ideas! However, there is one item that I absolutely love and have already used it a lot. It is a Martha Stewart corner punch. I bought several of them but the one I have used the most is the French Scroll. I like to punch the corners of a small piece of paper and use it to journal.

mrsdriver5
Idol
mrsdriver5
In response to Rhondatx

• drsw Said:
I am too new at this to have 3 fav's but this post is giving me lots of ideas! However, there is one item that I absolutely love and have already used it a lot. It is a Martha Stewart corner punch. I bought several of them but the one I have used the most is the French Scroll. I like to punch the corners of a small piece of paper and use it to journal.

Thanks a lot...I have a crate full of MS punches, but you had to go put a link to your fav...and you're right. It looks like something I definitely need! Fortunately (since I just received two big orders from sb this week) the punch is out of stock, but it's on my wishlist now!~Judy

madmatter
Diva
madmatter
In response to mrsdriver5

1. Martha Stewart around the page border punches ... I have a serious addiction to them and they are taking over my entire scrap table ... that being said, I use them on almost every LO

2. Nestabilities ... a newer addiction, but I'm up to about 25 sets and am using these on everything too

3. CM cutting system, especially the jumbo oval, circle, scalloped circle and so on ... the larger shapes are awesome

favorite paper line is probably Bo Bunny, but Fancy Pants, Echo Park, Simple Stories, and Basic Grey are also well represented in my stash

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics