This is so hard LOL! Well, if I have to pick just three, I'd say my Creative Memories corner shapers, Bazzill cardstock and alphabet stickers of all kinds. For paper lines, I like Doodlebug and Bella Blvd.
Thanks a lot...I have a crate full of MS punches, but you had to go put a link to your fav...and you're right. It looks like something I definitely need! Fortunately (since I just received two big orders from sb this week) the punch is out of stock, but it's on my wishlist now!~Judy
1. fiskars 12inch trimmer (wouldn't even consider scrapping without this)
2. any type of adhesive runner (still trying to find one that lasts through more than a few layouts)
3. silhouette cameo... my new love
I have tons of paper, but DCWV is the one I find myself always turning to, I looove the pack I have and I find that the thinkness of the paper is just perfect, not too thick or too thin.
1. Adhesive--I love my ATG, prior to that I used the square adhesives which took forever to place all over my pages!
2. Glass mat
3. Die cutting machines -- sadly I have more than I can use! I have the original cricut & cricut expression, Slice, Cuttlebug, and now the Grand Caliber!
My favorite lines are Bo Bunny, Little Yellow Bicycle, and Graphic 45.