Username Post: best svrapbook/photo album?        (Topic#1578369)
New Kid On the Block

I have a ton of pictures that I would like to transfer to a different album. One like the CM picfolio but I was wondering if that or we R memory keeper albums would be best? Or a different one?

scrappin 2
Governor
scrappin 2
In response to lov2make

I take it that you are not scrapping them, just want a safe album for them? I'm not sure what Creative Memories picfloio is. I know they have very nice products though.
I love my 12 x12 We R Memory keeper albums for my LOs. I didn't know they carried regular photo sleeved type albums. I'll have to check it out. Good luck.
Products Referenced in This Post:

suezhunt
Pro
suezhunt
In response to lov2make

I think both are good quality, but I prefer We R Memory Keepers albums. If you have a lot of pics I would go with We R albums because they are D-ring and will hold more pages.
Sue

scrapbookingforothers
Pro
scrapbookingforothers
In response to lov2make

I love We R Memory Keepers D ring albums. I use the divided photo pages with Simple Stories Collection Kits, and also do one and two page layouts of my favorite events/photos and put everything in one album. It is sooooo much easier for me to enjoy scrapping this way.

If you haven't seen Simple Stories, check their blog for photos. Easy peasy scrapping!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics