Username Post: Simple Stories        (Topic#1578383)
cescrapper
Expert
cescrapper

has anyone gotten a Simple Stores album and accessaries yet. i'm mildly interested in this.It seems as though it's on the same line as the smash book but I like the fact you can insert your own photo pages and pages.

I'm thinking i'd like to get it but i'd like to know what others have done with theirs so far.

Expert
In response to cescrapper

I recently got one (and some of the Summer Fresh line/accesories) to do book about this summer--something similar to the "December Daily" concept that people do for December/Christmas. I haven't really started to work on it because I thought I would wait for my photos before doing so. I will be treating it similar to a Smash book, but it will be more planned and less spontaneous. We'll see how it all works out...but sorry I don't have any photos to show yet.

kiyawinn
Guru
kiyawinn
In response to HuskerMom98

I love Simple Stories paper and have a bunch of it......how did I miss the books??
I might have to get one.....wonder if they're going to have a Christmas version?

Alison

Ohio4HMom
Expert
Ohio4HMom
In response to kiyawinn

I have a bunch of the paper and cardstock for the family and baby kits.

I haven't used it yet because I'm not on those projects yet but I'm in the planning stages

950nancy
Diva
950nancy
In response to Ohio4HMom

I use them for my teaching scrapbook. I have three albums with a ton of pages. Very easy to use.

New Kid On the Block
In response to 950nancy

I have the album and a bunch of accessories but haven't used them yet. I'm going to scrapbook a trip with them. All the little pockets should be great for ticket stubs, etc.

I like how you can move pages around and insert things wherever you want them. Also that you can personalize the cover. Everything is very good quality.

Expert
In response to Scrapbook Obsession

I had the chance to work on my album this past week while I was hanging out at my in-laws. I was surprised at how fast it seemed to start to come together. I have 11 or 12 pages in my gallery (one wouldn't upload so I gave up!) so you can go there to see more (so I don't waste a lot of space inserting them all here...)

Summer Daily 2012 By HuskerMom98

Summer Daily page 1 By HuskerMom98

cescrapper
Expert
cescrapper
In response to HuskerMom98

HuskerMom98 Your album is great I can't wait to get mone and start in

You have inspired me

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics