Username Post: Is it CHA yet?!        (Topic#1578397)
MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid

I wanna see what's coming out that I'll love forever because it's brand new and beautiful.

uruvero
Veteran
uruvero
In response to MommaSaid

It starts next week!!!!!

designguyKORY
Guru
designguyKORY
In response to uruvero

hahahaha -> "I'll love forever because it's brand new and beautiful."

Have you been looking at any of the previews on the 'big blogs'?!

Tim Holtz has about four posts of previews up- I just saw Pink Paislee/Bella Blvd/Amy Tan-American Crafts.

I don't know if it's just me or my imagination- but is stuff just getting more and more cartoony/childlike and/or flowery pink?
I swear there used to always be heaps of things I could use and wanted-

Can't wait for BasicGrey's CLIPPINGS this week!!!

-K

-K

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 07-09-12 09:34 AM
In response to designguyKORY

I've been watching the sneak peeks but not much is grabbing me. Which is just fine, I've bought a lot of stuff already this year. There are a couple of Tim Holtz things I must get, and the Tombstone Nesties. I have no idea what in the world I'll actually DO with Tombstone Nesties, but I'm sure I'll come up with something, lol.

Dedra Long
Veteran
Dedra Long

Hi Kory!

Basic Grey Clippings just went into the New Arrivals section. Yay!
Products Referenced in This Post:

designguyKORY
Guru
designguyKORY
In response to Dedra Long

I've checked new arrivals maybe four times this morning- figures they put it up right after I decide to stop checking for the day, lol.

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 07-10-12 09:18 AM

I couldn't help it, I was buying some clearance items on another site (things that sb.com doesn't carry) and the Tombstone Nesties just LEAPT into my cart. Now I need to think of a good project ...

MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid
In response to stick

Ha! Look what happens when I get busy and can't come back. People respond!

I have been checking the blogs and New Arrivals section. I've also been stalking on Facebook. I see some things I like, but also trying to decide if I only like it for five minutes, or that I'll actually use it. Also, I stopped by the LSS for kicks and giggles. I got to vote on a few sample pieces they'd received; give feedback on what I would likely buy.

I umm... also petted the Simple Stories Summer collection two seconds after I walked in the door. Evidently, three old ladies watched me with curiosity.
Products Referenced in This Post:

TriciaH
Guru
TriciaH
In response to MommaSaid

Keep an eye out in your email. Our CHA newsletter just went out with over 50 manufacturers sneak peeks. Be sure to post on the blogs you like so we know what to buy!!!!!

Also, this blog next week will give you images and videos:

Scrapbook.com CHA Videos, etc.

MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid
In response to TriciaH

Ooh, yay! It will be the happiest return I've made to chemo blahs yet!

Just a side note, evidently, if you wonder how much Simple Stories to put in the store.... So far I like all of it.

Resident
In response to MommaSaid

I've been checking out the sneak peeks at the following site:

http://www.scrapbookupdate.com/cha-summer-2012-sneak -pe...

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 07-11-12 01:50 PM
In response to oilbrat

SO. FREAKING. EXCITED about the new Lindy's I saw!!!! There were a bunch of other things I saw that I liked too but none of them stuck in my head the way the Wizard of Oz set from Lindy's did.

LesleyC
Diva
LesleyC
In response to Vae

It's funny. As much as I have always loved clothes, I've never salivated, waiting for the new trends to come from Paris runways. I've been scrapping for four months, and I see "new CHA releases" and I'm all giddy.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics