Username Post: site blogs - some very iffy indeed!        (Topic#1578495)
RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel

Do you ever visit any of the blogs on this site? I followed a CHA link, and in Latest Blogs and All Recent Entries I came across some other blogs which are clearly NOT scrap-book related: advertising clothes, online businesses, even s e x - aren't blogs monitored as well?

Poor Megan, you need a bigger mop!

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to RedSquirrel

I generally don't open links to any blogs listed here unless I "know" the poster or the poster has to have been a member for a while. Way too many viruses on the internet to go to sites that I'm unsure of.

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to ncyankee

I think RedSquirrel means the blogs you can keep here on sb.com - I saw one today when I was checking the profile of someone who was spamming, and saw that their one other post here was more spam on their sb.com blog.

kariyava
Pro
kariyava
In response to aquabunny

I only read the "featured blog entries," which are manufacturers' blogs.

RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel
In response to kariyava

Yes, I meant the scrapbook.com blogs. I guess if they are spammers then Megan will mop the whole account.

Kels
Kels 
Marketing Goddess
Kels
  • Kels on 07-12-12 03:21 PM

OK - I mopped a little and did some banning to help Megan out Hope it's better in there!

If you EVER see something inappropriate/spammy in a blog you can PM with the link and I'll take care of it

Thanks!

RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel
In response to Kels

Thanks Kelsey!

Ohio4HMom
Expert
Ohio4HMom

my blog has been mia for a long time

oops now I see what you meant! yeah mines NOT about any of that! LOL

Edited by Ohio4HMom on 07-13-12 05:18 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid
In response to Ohio4HMom

So... My eyes (or brain) could be broken. IF someone else sees what I'm missing, I'll be grateful for a map to show me where it's at.

When this first posted, I could easily find the "All Recent Entries" tab. Now, I can only access the featured blogs. Is that just me?

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics