Username Post: Delaware scrappers????        (Topic#1578527)
danigirl786
Veteran
danigirl786

Hello all!This may not be the right place to post this, but here goes... I've been on this site and scrapping for about 4 years but I have yet to meet anyone near me who scraps. The only people I know irl who scrap are my sister and one of my good friends. I tried going to Michael's 2x for their crop nights butno one showed up except for an instructor! So my question is this: is there anyone near the newark, de area that is interested in getting together to scrap/crop whatever?

ncborn
ncborn 
Tenant
ncborn
In response to danigirl786

I live in Dover but unfortunately I never get up that way. It is nice to hear there are other scrappers in Delaware though. Maybe some others will check in and be closer to you. Good luck.
Brenda

Fargomutt
Expert
Fargomutt
In response to ncborn

you are only about 50 minutes north of me. I live in Edgewood, MD (just north of Baltimore).

Every once in a while, i put together a weekend-long crop if you are interested. I was hoping to have one this summer but just havent gotten around to organizing it yet! I will let you know when i do!

danigirl786
Veteran
danigirl786
In response to Fargomutt

Thanks Fargomutt!! I would love to participate and help out if you need it. It would be so awesome to bounce ideas off other people, share techniques, etc. Let me know... :-)

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics