Username Post: My unusual engagement card        (Topic#1578575)
Expert

SO...I'm adding the last touches to my not so traditional engagement card for my daughter. Since she's not hearts and flowers, I went a different way. But I do have a question. I never use ribbon except maybe a bow or something. I want to glue ribbon down in a straight line...what glue should I use so it doesn't crinkle? I am thinking my tape runner? Thinking that a liquid glue would ruin the look of the ribbon? I've spent so much time trying to figure out this card, I don't want to mess it up at the last minute. I will take a pic today when it's done. It's an odd card...but fits them to a tee.

lstory 
Mayor
In response to deedee49

The tape runner will work just fine. I use my ATG for ribbon all the time. Glue dots work in a pinch, but sometimes you can see the little circles under the ribbon if you don't place them carefully.

Expert
In response to lstory

Thanks..I'm still playing with this card..and have to finish it today. With all my bellyaching, it turned out pretty simple.

Expert
In response to deedee49

Ok..it's up in my very sorry little gallery....I'm happy with it..and I know it fits my daughter and her fiance. Little by little, I'll get this card thing down....lol

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics