Username Post: Paper storage help        (Topic#1578581)
JESblankets
New Kid On the Block
JESblankets

How do you guys store your papers?

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956
In response to JESblankets

Mine is in a combination of containers iris containers and the paper keepers.

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to JESblankets

I use stacking trays. Within the trays, I sort by color (blues, reds, yellows, you get the idea). I have one tray for specialty paper, and one tray for patterned paper.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to Luvmyfam

Patterned Paper Bins By Henri Jean

Cardstock Storage By Henri Jean

Paper is stored by theme - Holiday, baby, USA travel, International travel, General travel (cars, planes, buses, We are here diecuts, etc. not location specific) Food, etc.

Cardstock is stored by colors in the wire rack.

Fargomutt
Expert
Fargomutt
In response to Henri Jean

Henri Jean- are those boxes 12x12?? this is exactly what i am looking for if they are 12x12!

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 07-15-12 04:39 PM
In response to Fargomutt

Last week HL was having a 50% off sale on paper storage and I got several vertical paper boxes that are just like the cropper hopper ones. Well, I thought I got plenty, but wouldn't you know it, they're already filled up! But I found that it takes up maybe 25% of the space it used to take when I stored them horizontally.

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to Vae

I store mine vertically in Cropper Hoppers (see below):
Close up of Jetmax By Siameseplease

They are now labeled. I sort them by manufacturer, for the most part. I do have cat themed, military/US, and Christmas themed in their own bins, though.

For cardstock, I use a paper rack like Jen's and have it sorted by color.

I also happen to have a stack of various PP on the floor right now, that I haven't yet sorted into appropriate containers. I just keep stealing papers out of it to work on my cards.

wilbur
wilbur 
Expert
wilbur
In response to siameseplease

very nice storage Siamese. I wondered if the cropper hoppers fit into the cubes. I see they will fit jetmax. I think there was a brand of cubes that the cropper hoppers won't fit. Does anyone remember (so I don't get the wrong one!) Does hobbylobby cubes fit??

thanks for sharing your storage.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics