Username Post: Just saying hi and LOOK at my new avatar....        (Topic#1578587)
PhotobearSam
Idol
PhotobearSam

Most of you will not recognize me without my Warning Don't touch my scrap supplies avatar but this one is very special.

My husband played in this movie as well as one of his best friends (my avatar is the movie Poster) and the movie is called A Little Bit Zombie (it's a comedy) and it won best film at the Canadian Film Festival as well as at many other indie festivals and comes out on Blue ray in August.

If you get the chance, check it out.

As for scrappy goodness, I bought a very cute EK large border punch and 2 packs of Martha Stewart Embossing powders today at W's. I was out shopping for my business and HAD to buy myself something.LOL

Now, what is the BEST ink to use for heat embossing??????

Edited by PhotobearSam on 07-15-12 11:05 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to PhotobearSam

That's pretty cool about the movie! As for the best ink, I'm clueless. I haven't embossed in a long time and don't remember which ink type is the best.

KatieJo
Mayor
KatieJo
In response to Luvmyfam

How neat about the movie. Great idea to use it as your avatar. And it seems that I can't go anywhere either without buying something too... especially scrapbooking related.

kiyawinn
Guru
kiyawinn
In response to PhotobearSam

I use versamark. I've also used a brand from Ms and the TH embossing pad but I find that Versamark works the best....

Alison

PhotobearSam
Idol
PhotobearSam
In response to kiyawinn

Thanks.....I will have to get some Versa Mark on my next scrapbook.com order cause I have not seen it sold anywhere around here (east coast of Canada)

pamela.tx
Guru
pamela.tx
In response to kiyawinn

I have to agree.....Versamark is awesome!

Ohio4HMom
Expert
Ohio4HMom
In response to pamela.tx

definitely Versamark!

crazycricut
Guru
crazycricut
In response to Ohio4HMom

I really like "Perfect Medium" for embossing

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics