Username Post: WARNING: Scrapbook Needs in Uniontown, PA SCAM        (Topic#1578613)
Grandma Linda-Atlanta
Tenant
Grandma Linda-Atlanta

I never received my order from Scrapbook Needs in Uniontown, PA. They claimed they had shipped it but could not produce a Tracking # or Shipping List. They then said to have CC co. reverse charges. I eventually got a refund from Paypal. In ck'ing them out, they are notorious scammers per Google search and have a BBB rating of "F." I filed a complaint with FTC & PA State Troopers started a file. I started a Facebook page and have gotten several more burned customers reporting. The moral of the story is stick to legitimate sites such as Scrapbook.com!! See: http://www.facebook.com/ScrapbookNeeds

klong618
Tenant
klong618
In response to Grandma Linda-Atlanta

Thanks for the heads up!! I'm glad you were able to get your funds back without an issue. I checked out the fb page there are so many people who have been taken by them

Edited by klong618 on 07-16-12 12:53 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Ohio4HMom
Expert
Ohio4HMom
In response to klong618

Oh My!!!!

So sorry you got burned but glad you got your money back and warned us!!!!

Exactly why I buy from legit sites and only with paypal

dwelch
dwelch 
Diva
dwelch
In response to Ohio4HMom

Thanks - appreciate the heads-up. I'm going to start keeping a list of places like this because I order a ton on line!

Grandma Linda-Atlanta
Tenant
Grandma Linda-Atlanta
In response to klong618

Thanks so much! I set up a web site for all the complaints. See: http://www.scrapbookneedsripoffrepor ts.weebly.com They have hurt an entire Brownie Troop with their scam!! Stick with trust sites like Scrapbook.com for sure.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to Grandma Linda-Atlanta

isn't someone else on this site complaining about them in the last day or two??

michellesmakingmemories
Tenant
michellesmakingmemories
In response to CommaHolly

Thank you for sharing. I'm sorry you had to experience this problem, but truly do appreciate the steps you've taken to ensure others won't. Happy scrapping pretty lady!

Mama2Thomas
Pro
Mama2Thomas
In response to michellesmakingmemories

Thanks for the warning....
Interestingly I just went to their website but the homepage is now "under construction" and their other links don't even exist anymore...

prittb
prittb 
Diva
prittb
In response to CommaHolly

• CommaHolly Said:
isn't someone else on this site complaining about them in the last day or two??

Saw that post too.

RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel
In response to prittb

Yes, this is an old post from a month ago. There's a new one too from someone else. Well I won't be ordering from them!

clfehler
Tenant
clfehler
In response to RedSquirrel

I have the very same problem with Pinecone Press here in California. I ordered in JUNE and haven't heard a word. Hey don't answer emails, don't return calls....They are about an hour drive for me so I guess I better get over there and set 'em straight!

Totem
Totem 
Expert
Totem
  • Totem on 08-19-12 01:39 AM
In response to clfehler

They certainly screwed with the wrong person this time!!! LOL You did an excellent job documenting everything on the website! I'm going to save it for future reference, just in case someone tries to rip me off. Thanks for warning everyone about these scammers!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics