Username Post: Martha stewart scoreing board        (Topic#1578619)
ChrisWife
Veteran
ChrisWife

Just received a Martha Stewart Score board for my birthday. Love it. Just was wondering if anyone could share some ideas of things made using this tool. I love the pin wheel flowers but can't seem to find any instructions on how to make them??

Edited by ChrisWife on 07-16-12 09:53 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

designguyKORY
Guru
designguyKORY
In response to ChrisWife

You can make boxes, envelopes- of course. The rosettes are easy- just cut a strip from a 12x12 piece of cardstock, punch one edge across with a border punch- then score at what looks like appropriate increments on the board (not scientific- to me, just depends on the border punch you've used) then accordion fold, push flat and glue something on top- a circle, embellishment- whatever.

Look up Tim Holtz's rosette demo video on youtube or his site- he shows how to make them using his die to do so (which is a great die) but I make my own kinda following his instructions, but using a border punch and the scoring board.

-kory

Here Kitty
Mayor
Here Kitty
In response to designguyKORY

Did the packaging come with instructions? I know mine came with instructions on how to make several things.
Also, if you go to the Martha Stewart website and look up the product, there are tutorial videos listed.
Products Referenced in This Post:

Edited by Here Kitty on 07-16-12 12:35 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Crafting Marfa
Veteran
Crafting Marfa
In response to Here Kitty

I love my MS score board. Believe it or not, my use of it is pretty boring. I just use it for scoring my cards and my photo mats lol

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956
In response to Crafting Marfa

Like it much better than the other board on the market I love the fact that you can score every 1/8th of an inch.

ChrisWife
Veteran
ChrisWife
In response to designguyKORY

Thank you for the info.

ChrisWife
Veteran
ChrisWife
In response to Here Kitty

I did come with instructions, was just hoping to find some different ideas. Thanks!!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics