Username Post: Gonna gloat...        (Topic#1578667)
moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

I'm caught up!!!!!

And by caught up I mean that my 2012 family album is up to date (ie all events and pictures to date scrapped)

All family albums prior to this (dating back to 2001) and a long list of other projects remain unfinihsed, but 2012 is caught up which means theoretically, I could get other stuff finished...except that I know I'm going to be starting two more projects because of my Creative Memories Minneapolis trip in a few weeks.

MrsAnnieS
Mayor
MrsAnnieS
In response to moxiegirl23

First off Congrats!!!! I am slightly jealous of you being CU, at least for your current album!

Second what is this creative memories Minneapolis trip you speak of??? I'm in Minneapolis and am now wondering if there is something fun coming to town I missed!

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to MrsAnnieS

Oh there is something fun... Every year, CM has a training convention for consultants. It's three days of intense shopping, celebrating, networking and learning. I fly in on the 31st and return home to NH on the 5th because I like to bop around the city a little and have some vacation time to myself (ok with some consultant friends but without my family)

Tivi
Tivi 
Diva
Tivi
  • Tivi on 07-18-12 07:43 AM

Liz, you KNOW I love ya, but not so much right now!

Congrats!!!!

kelseymel
Idol
kelseymel
In response to Tivi

Sounds like a fun trip!

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to Tivi

• Tivi Said:
Liz, you KNOW I love ya, but not so much right now!

Congrats!!!!

Don't you worry your pretty head, Tivi!! The scrapbook gods are upset with me for gloating and sent me a sign to resume my project about my Dad's life: one of his Academy mates called me out of the blue to offer some memorabilila and the chance to email 700 classmates looking for people who knew him. Another project has pushed itself to the top of my to do list.

Seaexplore
Governor
Seaexplore

Awesome! Gloat away, you've earned it!

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 07-18-12 01:34 PM
In response to Seaexplore

Congrats!!!

res19s2d
Resident
res19s2d
In response to Vae

That's fabulous!!!(:

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to res19s2d

cescrapper
Expert
cescrapper
In response to Luvmyfam

you should be proud

Ohio4HMom
Expert
Ohio4HMom
In response to cescrapper

I know its not nice to hate people but right now I'm secretly hating you... just a little

NonnasLove
Idol
NonnasLove
In response to Ohio4HMom

Woo-hoo, Liz! I'm only 37 years from being up to date.............

How exciting to hear about your Dad. If that's what "gloating" brings, then bring it on!

950nancy
Diva
950nancy
In response to NonnasLove

My momma taught me that if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all. Not talking.

Vintageivy
Veteran
Vintageivy

So happy for you! That is such a super feeling...gettting those pages completed and memories captured! For the longest time I was always pretty close to being caught up but then got busy with other hobbies, travel (MORE PICS!), and I got a new camera and started taken a ton more pics. The next thing I knew it, I had pictures I wanted to scrap coming out of my ears! Since I've gotten a scrap space I can work in little bits and am slowly working toward that as close to caught up feeling you can get with scrapping. Having a table to be able to leave "work in progress" makes such a huge difference instead of using the kitchen table! I'm actually in my scrap room now printing out some journaling and getting my scrap on! LOL

binkiemonstermom
Idol
binkiemonstermom
In response to Vintageivy

Caught up to date?? What is that??!!!! LOl!!!!!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics