Page 5 of 7 
Username Post: Progressive Chat ~~ Next Live Round March 23        (Topic#1578739)
Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to Ms.Schwiet

AWWWW!!! Bummer! OK! I think it is my b-day weekend anyway!!!! Where are you going?

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to Megan Ann

Melbourne beach!

justowen
Governor
justowen

Hi!
Sounds like a fun trip, Stacey!

Stacey, I was Pinteresting (? ) and saw this board and wasn't sure if you had seen it. It seems very Staceyish.

http://pinterest.com/melstampz/diy-flower- crafts-or-sim...

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to justowen

Ewwww lah lah that is the bestest board

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann

Have fun on your trip Stacey!!!

justowen
Governor
justowen
In response to Megan Ann

How is everyone? The boys were home for the weekend and dh is taking them back to college now. Life will certainly be much easier once the boys can get a parking pass over there! The geothermal project has closed a lot of parking lots until it is done, so the parking passes are very limited. Thankfully, it's only a 35 minute drive to get from home to campus, so it's not really that bad to have to go get them and take them back.

Stacey, have you seen this lo..I'm loving the cutout technique for the waves!

Cool Summer Waves by Guiseppa Gubler By G-C-D Studios

Edited by justowen on 09-23-12 03:29 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to justowen

Hi everyone!!! How are you all doing??

justowen
Governor
justowen
In response to Megan Ann

Did everyone make it through September ok? I made it through my classes and I think I did very well...still waiting for the official grades, but in the computer class I only missed one point out of everything we did, so I'm "pretty sure" that I will have an A in that class. I had an A in the Algebra class before the final..and I think I did ok on the final. Sooo...I'm hoping that I'm a good role model for the boys and their college work!

When the cable guy leaves, I'm planning to go scrap. I started scrapping Thursday and was very pleased to be in the groove! Usually it takes me a full day of scrapping to get back in the groove.

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to justowen

Yes survived Sept. it was a tough one. Dreary day so I have to change my plans and may have to scrap all day. Bummer.... Ha ha ha

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to Progressive Challenge

Progressive next weekend starting Friday night with all day rounds on Saturday and none on sunday

Resident

Sorry I must cancel the Friday night round. And it's for a good cause.... There will be a Bon Jovi tribune band free in the neighboring town. Sorry.

Resident

Sorry I must cancel the Friday night round. And it's for a good cause.... There will be a Bon Jovi tribune band free in the neighboring town. Sorry.

Resident

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet

here we go... ready to start???
oct round 1
http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/15820...

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet

Time for oct round 2

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/15820...

Edited by Ms.Schwiet on 10-27-12 07:20 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann

Bummed I missed it, but work has been kicking my BUTT!!!! It is taking up all of my time! I am hoping to get into a schedule where I can scrap too, but it has not happened yet :-/ I will try for November!

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to Megan Ann

Happy Halloween!!!!!!

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to justowen

Hi all!!

I am off November 12th & 13th after Veteran's Day...anyone up for an afternoon progressive--maybe that Monday?

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to Megan Ann

Hummm I like the way you are thinking. I got that day off too. I think I have something planned but I can't remember what right now I'm distracted by thoughts of scraping

provinca
Mayor
provinca

If I'm not mistaken, a few years back on Veteran's Day is when I did my first progressive . . . I'll be around, too!

Page 5 of 7 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics