Username Post: New and looking for scrappers in Louisiana        (Topic#1578777)
Sybil62
New Kid On the Block
Sybil62

Hi there everyone, My name is Sybil and I have been involved in paper crafts for several years yet still feel I am pretty green when it comes to layouts. I do cards mostly and have tried my hand at a mini album.
We just moved to Ruston, Louisiana from Missouri a few weeks ago. I really want to make new friends and get connected with a group to scrap together. I came from a large area where scrap stores were in abundance to an area where there aren't any.
I am looking forward to meeting everyone and learning new techniques.

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry
In response to Sybil62

Hi Sybil! Welcome to Louisiana! I'm from Covington, Louisiana. I hope you're able to find some scrappers that are close to you.

Sybil62
New Kid On the Block
Sybil62
In response to Heather J. Landry

Hi Heather, thank you for the warm welcome! I haven't met one person yet in the Ruston area that is a paper crafter.
I sure hope that will change soon. I think I may have to go to Monroe to connect with fellow scrappers, I did see a Hobby Lobby there.
Take care

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry
In response to Sybil62

You're very welcome. I hope that you're able to find some scrappy friends soon. I have family in Monroe, but they aren't scrappers. Good luck!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics