Username Post: Organizing scrapbook stickers        (Topic#1578837)
rachel6910
Resident
rachel6910

Hi everyone, I want to organize all my stickers by theme.Would anyone know a list or some tips on some. Thank you.

Edited by rachel6910 on 07-22-12 06:02 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to rachel6910

I'm sorry, I don't understand what you mean by wanting to know whether we "know more different themes"? Everyone's sticker and embellishment sorting is going to be different based on what they scrap. Mine are Christmas and travel and baseball and cooking, because I make Christmas cards and travel and go to baseball games and make recipe pages. Someone else might have a lot of flower stickers and embellishments, or baby stickers, or "boy" and "girl" categories, or dog stickers. It depends very much on what a person's life is like and what kinds of things they scrapbook about.

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam

I use a Cropper Hopper expandable organizer and organize the stickers by my most often used themes: Family, Pets, Vacation, Holidays, School, and Birthdays. For the rest of my stickers that don't fall into these categories, I use a clear Sterlite drawer. I don't organize those, but I don't use them often and organizing them would be a waste of time.
Products Referenced in This Post:

mrsdriver5
Idol
mrsdriver5

Could you go to the sb.com store, click on stickers and then use the alphabetical list on the left side? It pretty well covers all the categories and you could use the ones you need. I usually figure I need at least 5 of a category for it to have its own folder. (I keep mine in folders in a file drawer.) Anything less than that goes into a Misc. folder.

I use hanging files for big categories, then folders inside that for more precise organizing. Again, less than 5 goes in a general folder. i.e.—I have an Animals hanging file. One folder in this hanging file is General w/misc. animals. One folder is Dogs. One folder is Cats...and so on. My one aardvark would go in the General folder.

If I'm working on a project that needs a dog, I can just take my whole Dog folder to my work area.

Sunnydi
Queen
Sunnydi

I have mine by Holidays and happenings (birthdays, Father's and Mother's days). Also Nature, Animals, I pretty much laid out all I had and took a look at them and the categories started being obvious. I use the scraprack system.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics