Username Post: Lucky 8 punch Storage        (Topic#1578841)
New Kid On the Block

How do you store your lucky 8 punches? How do you bring them to crops? I have about 3 of them but I am not keeping them together because of lack of storage. Any suggestions?
Products Referenced in This Post:

bigredssw
Tenant
bigredssw
In response to merfran

I bought a tote bag (sort of like a gym bag) for $1 at a yard sale, so far it holds all three of mine plus a couple of other large punches. I have about five of these types of totes...one for my Big Shot and alpha dies, one for mat stacks and smaller paper pads (I am paranoid that I won't have the "right" color paper), one holds all my "Punch Around the Page" and border punches with assorted single punches, another has all my Sizzlits alphas. They are pretty heavy, but I just leave them in the back of the car when I go someplace to scrap and then get out only what I need...or someone else needs to borrow.

950nancy
Diva
950nancy
In response to bigredssw

I only have two, but just stack the. Punch storage for me is my biggest problem. I have over 140 of them and like to keep them somethat hidden.

kiyawinn
Guru
kiyawinn
In response to 950nancy

I have a large basket that sits in an Ikea Expedit bookcase in my craft room. It fits my punches including my 2 lucky 8 punches.
I like that it hides the clutter but I do have to sort of sort through the smaller punches to find what I'm looking for......
Alison

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama
In response to merfran

I don't even have one yet but I'm already wondering where I would keep it. I don't have that many and they are in a basket.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to CrimsonMama

I have a big red basket that holds all 6 of them.

I preplan my crop pages and get everything ready - embellies, paper, even make my Cricut letters in advance.

If I need something punched with Lucky 8 punches I do that before the crop and put it in the folder for that page so I just have to assemble the page.

I would never take them to a crop - too big and heavy.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics