Page 2 of 20 
Username Post: AUTUMN SPLENDOR AND HAUNTED HALLOWEEN TAG SWAP- due 11/15 OPEN for SIGN UPS        (Topic#1578907)
mleehm 
Resident
In response to pennysan

Please sign me up for both groups! Thanks

pennysan
Pro
pennysan
In response to mleehm

Got you down!!! Thanks for joining us!!!

hvn101
hvn101 
Diva
hvn101
In response to pennysan

i love the tags Halloween is my favorite. Hope to join I am so behind with just getting my cast off.

pennysan
Pro
pennysan
In response to hvn101

I put the deadline way out on this one so you have lots of time to catch up. I'm just glad you got your cast off and that you're healing...... Halloween is one of my favorites too!!

Do you think you can join us in the Enchanted Tag Swap?

hvn101
hvn101 
Diva
hvn101
In response to pennysan

enchanted I really want to. i have an overdue cigarbox and mini to finish so may have tags left over from that. that my first priority then my swaps I am in and LOTW the think about this. I am sooooo behind

pennysan
Pro
pennysan
In response to hvn101

Heather,

If I can help you in any way, please let me know. I'll even do some of your swap assignments to catch you up. The only things I can think of that I don't enjoy doing are titles, photo frames and journaling boxes.....

crafty lefty
Guru
crafty lefty
In response to pennysan

I have two tags completed so far. Hope to work on one or two more tonight.

hvn101
hvn101 
Diva
hvn101
In response to pennysan

penny your a doll. I have my mystery swap done, i an working on my pd cigar box mini album, LOTW for July, i wanted to join mega swap even bought stuff for it but to find the time lol, next it calendar pages i have 3 2 6x6 and 1 12x12, then ladies diary swap just 2 items i bought all the stuff need to do fussy cutting,then your tags if i make it oh yeah my Letters of the alphabet. LOL I think i will sit out of monthly envie swap just to ease up a bit. I am going to have to host more and do less but halloween is my fav holiday. I will get caught up I need more cricut carts lol would make LOTW easier lol

Tenant
In response to pennysan

jci

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison
In response to hvn101

• hvn101 Said:
penny your a doll. I have my mystery swap done, i an working on my pd cigar box mini album, LOTW for July, i wanted to join mega swap even bought stuff for it but to find the time lol, next it calendar pages i have 3 2 6x6 and 1 12x12, then ladies diary swap just 2 items i bought all the stuff need to do fussy cutting,then your tags if i make it oh yeah my Letters of the alphabet. LOL I think i will sit out of monthly envie swap just to ease up a bit. I am going to have to host more and do less but halloween is my fav holiday. I will get caught up I need more cricut carts lol would make LOTW easier lol

What is Mega Swap? Is that here?

hvn101
hvn101 
Diva
hvn101
In response to tcletoaddison

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/15790...

here is the url is by mrs pebbles and lots of fun. I would like to do hybrid doily butterflies

provinca
Mayor
provinca
In response to pennysan

If this is still open, I'd love a spot in each category please.

pennysan
Pro
pennysan
In response to provinca

I've added you Anna. Welcome to the group!!

pennysan
Pro
pennysan
In response to pennysan

Heather, added you as per your instructions via pm.

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to pennysan

ugh gosh - I so cant pass up a swap for Halloween tag's even though I dont know if I'd use them I just LOVE THEM -- they are truley one's I love to create & hoard :S

Are you doing send in as many & get back as many?

Keep in mind Ladys - Halloween comes next year, and the year after & years before ... Id not let the date push you away if you love to create!

pennysan
Pro
pennysan
In response to Sassie

Sassie I love Halloween too!! I'm only adding you to that group. Do you want to do the Autumn Splendor Group too?

It's a make 6 tags swap, keep one for yourself and send in 5 for swap out. It's flaker free now since we have about 10-11 people signed up. If we get a couple more participants, you could sign up for 2 slots and get back 10 tags.

hvn101
hvn101 
Diva
hvn101
In response to pennysan

I am checking in if its not one thing its something else. I have the nasty sinus infection that's going around and it went into my glands.

crafty lefty
Guru
crafty lefty
In response to hvn101

JCI:)

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to crafty lefty

Penny Im going to have to sit on this. I dont know how Id feel commiting to making so many tags at once.

Im sorry, I didnt mean to commit. I was asking about how many to send in 1st then I was going to make up my mind. Please give me a day or so to think about it, I do not want to spread myself really thin & I have other monthly swaps important to me that I dont want to short.

pennysan
Pro
pennysan
In response to Sassie

OK Sass, took you off. Hope you decide to join us!!

Page 2 of 20 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics