Username Post: Halloween Card        (Topic#1578963)
Stamp4Joy
Tenant
Stamp4Joy

I made this Halloween gatefold card, but I think next time I'll take the "fence" all the way across the page. What do you think?

TheCharmedOne
Pro
TheCharmedOne
In response to Stamp4Joy

It looks gorgeous!

I think if the gate is all the way across, the straight lined flow, will be enhanced sure but I like it like this too.

There is also Graphic 45 Halloween paper which has a long gate that you could use maybe....

Stamp4Joy
Tenant
Stamp4Joy
In response to TheCharmedOne

Hey, thanks for the feedback. The "gate" was made with a stamp. When I saw it I immediately thought of a gate and a gatefold card, but after completing the card it occurred to me I could have made a fence. The paper you referenced is cute!

Thanks again.

Edited by Stamp4Joy on 07-27-12 04:45 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

TheCharmedOne
Pro
TheCharmedOne
In response to Stamp4Joy

yer welcome. This is how we find out things tho. You have to make stuff in order to find out how else the items can be used.

I have a similar stamp but its a wider one. I bought it cause I liked it but I havent yet used it.

Recently ( a few months ago) I got into Magnolia stamping, its been a big ride lol I still find out how things can be used. I learned how to mask me stamps and once you mastered that, the possibilities are endless.

daschweder
Veteran
daschweder
In response to Stamp4Joy

I think it looks great the way it is. The other way would still look good too, but why change a great thing.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics