Page 25 of 25 
Username Post: Remove/Closed/Finished        (Topic#1578989)
Scrap Smart
Mayor
Scrap Smart
In response to TJCraftyWitch

signing off

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda
In response to TJCraftyWitch

Signing off. Artesha I have ur second ready to go. I kinda forgot about it. Thought it was gone. Will send it ASAP and u can let me know on the Christmas swap when u get it.

arteshamac
Governor
arteshamac
In response to littleMRSimelda

Ok, Imelda:) Thanking you in advance for my package. And I will let you know through the Christmas swap when I get it. It was fun, ladies. Signing off:)

baingl
baingl 
Veteran
baingl
In response to Drayia

• Drayia Said:
Georgia I am your pal, you should be recieving a Halloween package from me with your Halloween treat in it. It will take a bit to get to you from Canada. I dont remember if I added a card LOL. Glad you have enjoyed all I sent to you so far.

Shana, I have never gotten another package. Not sure when or if you had a chance to ship. I know it takes a while to make through customs.
Georgia

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to baingl

its on its way Georgia I will wait to sign off on here until you get it. It is worth the wait I promise

baingl
baingl 
Veteran
baingl
In response to Drayia

I had to go out of town for a family funeral last week and I came home to three packages. I was so happy and excited. I am guessing one of them was yours, but all three were from scrapbook.com, so I do not know who to thank for what. One had a snowflake punch (which I can not wait to use), one hadthis cool gold paper embossing kit, the other was papers full of papers, ribbons, and tags. All were so very awesome.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to baingl

The second package I sent had a altered coffin box in it, halloween socks and some candy. Looks like it went missing, I hate that. But those boxes sure sound great, they might be from your big sister in the Oct - Dec sister swap. Check with them

I am going to close this one now and check with you further on that swap.

Page 25 of 25 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics