Username Post: Remove/Closed/Finished        (Topic#1578989)
TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to moonpuff

I am placing my order for my pals goodies tomorrow to be delivered directly to her, so late Sunday the order will be placed and they should be shipping it Monday. I am also sending a smaller package out to her as well on Monday. I have a few things to grab for her and make one thing.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to moonpuff

Thanks for the check ins Ladies. Woke up with a cold so will be relaxing in my scrappy place today creating.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to Drayia

OOHHH sounds like more packages are on their way to ppl. Love seeing/hearing about all the goodies everyone is getting.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Drayia

Hello ladies JCI i will be ordering my pals package from here come friday or saturday

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 09-23-12 05:02 PM
In response to babigirl

Just checking. I will go postal on Tuesday of this coming week.
Hope my sis likes her personal items! ;0)

arteshamac
Governor
arteshamac
In response to vawm

Jci:) My sister should be getting part one of her package this week. I will be going postal no later than the early part of next week for her second box. Looking for that last item to put in the second box:) Happy Sunday and have a great week, ladies!

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda
In response to arteshamac

My pal has recieved part one already. Part two will be postal tomorrow.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!!

Charisma3103
Governor
Charisma3103
In response to littleMRSimelda

Going shopping for my pals goodies today but it's hard when she doesn't have many halloween things on her list

arteshamac
Governor
arteshamac
In response to Charisma3103

Jci:)

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 09-25-12 03:52 PM

Just went postal! I have delivery confirmation, if needed.

LinzLou
Diva
LinzLou
In response to vawm

Just checking in!!

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to vawm

Headed to Jo's tomorrow and back to Mike's, I bought something for my pal and thought I had the right punch and it turned out to be the wrong one, they don't carry the corner ones, sucks booty, but I did see something else she wanted so I am going to return one thing and get the other. I already know what I am picking up at Jo's..and then the snacks and I am postal on Thursday.

arteshamac
Governor
arteshamac
In response to TJCraftyWitch

Jci:)Have a great day, everyone!

grandmadora
Resident
grandmadora

Yes, have a great day!
Dora

Charisma3103
Governor
Charisma3103
In response to grandmadora

Happy Thursday all I am so sad I went to my LSS and they did not have the new Echo park Chillingsworth or the Carta Bella Halloween line she didn't order them :(.... I want those two lines

mommie75
Queen
mommie75
In response to Charisma3103

Well i had my pals package done till my dog decide to eat the candy urg!!! So got to buy more

At hospital today with hubby he is havin a trial nerve stimulator put in lets hope it works if so they will make permant in about 2 weeks

grandmadora
Resident
grandmadora
In response to mommie75

Wow. All I can say, is Wow. My secret sister whom is not secret after the FIRST box, sent me a SECOND box that knocked my socks off. Ribbon. Does she know I'm a ribbon robber? I LOVE ribbon. And paper. Nope, was not on my list but BOY did I need it. A throw, that I can sit in my6 scrap room with it covering my freezing legs this winter, and remember her kindness. And All I can say is, WOW. Thank you Toni, so very much.
Dora

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 09-27-12 05:17 PM
In response to grandmadora

My sis should have her's tomorrow!

arteshamac
Governor
arteshamac
In response to vawm

My sister should have gotten a package from me earlier this week. Package number 2 is going out by the end of next week;) Happy Friday Eve!

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison

I am so glad you got it Dora, the first box was your wish list box the second box is the Halloween box. HeHeHe the throw is so nice. I love them. I have them on every chair in my house.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics