Username Post: Scrappers in Delaware        (Topic#1579049)
New Kid On the Block

Looking for any scrappers in the Delaware area. Also looking for one on one instruction for use of silhouette cameo with sure cuts alot.. . .

Scrappikat
Diva
Scrappikat
In response to irishprincess

Hi Irishprincess =D I live in Texas, but I travel to Delaware often (our daughter attends DSU ) and am always looking for a scrap buddy. Are there any LSS in the area?

Cinj
Cinj 
Expert
Cinj
  • Cinj on 08-01-12 06:14 AM
In response to Scrappikat

Irishprinces - I am in Delaware!!! What part of De are you in?

Scrappikat - no LSS in my are and I live about 2 miles from DSU.

danigirl786
Veteran
danigirl786
In response to irishprincess

Hi Irish!! I'm in Delaware too and have been looking for people to scrap with as well. Unfortunately, I don't have a cameo so can't help you there. Seems like there are more Delaware scrappers out there than I thought, that's great!

ncborn
ncborn 
Tenant
ncborn
In response to danigirl786

Hi, All of you. I am in Delaware. Welcome Irish Princess I don't have a Cameo but I do have SCAL that I use with my Cricut. There is a forum which if you don't already belong to is great for help with SCAL. Lots of Free files and great people to help with any problems and there are some with Cameos that may be able to help even though it's not like one on one but maybe better than nothing. Just type in forum Sure Cuts A Lot on Google and it should take you to it. If I can help with anything else I will try.
God Bless, Brenda

Baby2Thousnd
Mayor
Baby2Thousnd
In response to ncborn

Hi all.
I have been in Delaware for 2 years now. I would love to meet some DE scrappers!!!
Irish, I do not have a cameo, sorry that Ican't help ya out with that!! But I wuld love to get one.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics