Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: Company Warehouse sales Pink Paislee pics 2012        (Topic#1579129)
Cindyckj
Pro
Cindyckj

Was wondering if you guys ever buy from warehouse sales?

On facebook the other day I saw where pink paislee was having a warehouse sale and I checked out some past videos of peoples hauls from there and I had some extra paypal money and bought one. I can't wait to get it!

I know prima has a warehouse sale too. Do any other companies do this as well?

This is the first time i've bought from a warehouse sale.

Edited by Cindyckj on 08-06-12 11:20 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

mjmone
mjmone 
Idol
mjmone
In response to Cindyckj

Websters Pages just had theirs

and Thanks for the 'heads up' went to their site and got a box also!!

Cindyckj
Pro
Cindyckj
In response to mjmone

I'm just so excited about getting my box! They start shipping on the 1st! Sale ends on the 14th!

I had a heck of a time on that first day as I couldn't get on their site. Woke up in the middle of the night and then decided to try ang check 1 more time finally was able to get on there site. lol

Think i'm just a little obcessed with scrapbooking?

And really wondering what other companies have these warehouse sales?

I would love it if BoBunny had a warehouse sale!

klong618
Tenant
klong618
In response to Cindyckj

I was just looking at BoBunny!!! I love their stuff and money is tight right now so I have to pick and choose. LOL It looks like they have an actual physical sale at their location in UT? (that might be the wrong state) but I can't find one similar to the box your getting.

suezhunt
Pro
suezhunt
In response to Cindyckj

I bought a box when Bella Blvd had their warehouse sale a few months ago. It was a great deal. I think I got $125 worth of product for $45!

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81
In response to suezhunt

I know Webster's Pages has awesome warehouse sales.

New Kid On the Block
In response to runzalot81

I bought the Pink Paislee box back in 2010 and there is a review with photos on my blog. I passed on the PP boxes for 2011 and 2012 just because I don't need that much more new stuff (LOL) and haven't had a lot of favorites in their recent lines. But I think warehouse box sales are ALWAYS a great deal!

I hope you'll post photos of the contents when you receive yours, Cindy!

New Kid On the Block
In response to Scrapbook Obsession

Just remembered ... October Afternoon did one, too. They are my favorite brand but you had to be there in person

Here's my old blog post about it.

I'm hoping this year they'll open it up to online sales!!

Cindyckj
Pro
Cindyckj
In response to Scrapbook Obsession

When I googled scrapbook warehouse sales it looks like there's just a handfull of companies that do these warehouse sales?

I deffinatly post some pics!

Kim222
Kim222 
Mayor
Kim222
In response to Cindyckj

Where do you guys find out about these sales?!?!?! I think I'm missing out!!

Tenant
In response to Kim222

We usually post about them at PaperCrafter's Corner!

Cindyckj
Pro
Cindyckj
In response to Susan-GA

Kim I was on facebook and i've liked several of my fav scrapbook companies on there and that's where I saw them post about their sale.

Most of the companies have fb pages and are always posting some really neat ideas and such.

Thanks Susan I'll try and check it out

Cindyckj
Pro
Cindyckj
In response to Cindyckj

Just got an email earlier and my box is on it's way!!!! I'm hoping it'll be here saturday but more likely monday or tuesday before it get here.

I so hate waiting!

scrappy_day
Pro
scrappy_day
In response to Cindyckj

I just bought one of the boxes from Pink Paislee. I hope it's good stuff!!

Tenant
In response to scrappy_day

I just saw that someone posted pics of their Pink Paislee box on two peas. If you go to the forum there is a thread about it. Mine was delivered today, but I haven't looked yet. Anyway, if you're really curious I would check it out!

Tenant
In response to meagan82one

Oh, and it looks like a great box. I got the warehouse box last yr. Even though a lot of it wasn't my style, it was still worth it just for the stuff I did use. Awesome deal, highly recommend.

Cindyckj
Pro
Cindyckj
In response to meagan82one

Thanks Meagan! I'll go check it out later! I have to look. lol

I'm really hoping it gets here tomorrow considering they are in Mo. and im in IL it shouldn't take too long hopefully! Usually packages go through hazelwood Mo and then they are here the next day. Crossing my fingers!

prittb
prittb 
Diva
prittb
In response to Cindyckj

Got my box today. Very pleased with it. Can use everything except the tassels. I checked two peas and I have a few different papers than those pictured and my shipping tags are prairie hill

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956
In response to prittb

Wish I had know about Webster's a friend got theirs and it was full of 6 x 6 pads which I use a ton of

Kim222
Kim222 
Mayor
Kim222
In response to Sneezy1956

I don't Facebook, so I'm wondering if they advertise these sales on their websites - or anywhere else?

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics