Page 28 of 28 
Username Post: **Please Delete**        (Topic#1579163)
mleehm 
Resident
In response to Faithscrapper

Wonderful letters...best swaps I've received so far...thanks everyone...signing off, Mary

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly
In response to krispyb

• krispyb Said:
All4ty and I had the same set....so if anyone got a school group 2 and was suppose to get a 1, message me...otherwise I'm perfectly fine keeping what I got.

Signing out!

I will msg both of you I got 4 of the same group so if anyone has 2 of the same and wants a different one I will have another one that I will swap, I also got somethings that were wrong on mine but I don't have the list with me I got themon sat but just finally had time to go threw them this is what I know for sure I have

I have 2 words that I have a whole extra set, I think it was pumpkin and spooky

boo-I got someone elses instead of mine I didn't make any of the letters in the set but if someone don't want to mess with switching it is fine I have 2 different sets so I am fine either way

boo- I have 2 b's (one I made and one someone else made) and no o so if someone has 3 o's and no b I have it, if not I will make a o

haunted-I have an extra n I have the whole word so either someone is missing it or I made an extra

I am missing g-groom and n-thankful( I made this one so I can make another no problem)

I think there is others but I don't have the list with me right now

I am fine with what I have if noone wants to hassle with it but will send extras and/or switch 2.....I am just happy to get them back, I really like these swaps tyvm for hosting

stopnstare07
Governor
stopnstare07
In response to krispyb

• krispyb Said:
All4ty and I had the same set....so if anyone got a school group 2 and was suppose to get a 1, message me...otherwise I'm perfectly fine keeping what I got.

Signing out!

I was in 2 school groups, but got back the same letters. However, one group is incomplete, so I don't know if that will help.

stopnstare07
Governor
stopnstare07
In response to stopnstare07

Got my letters...they look great! I, too, got back incomplete words or extra letters, but I can fix that easily!

I will be posting some of the completed groups on my blog. If you aren't already following me and wouldn't mind, please do! I am currently running a "contest" where all you have to do is comment to be entered. The more comments, the more RAKs I will give out.

See you ladies around...taking a break to plan my wedding. Its been a pleasure swapping with everyone!

Erin*and*Susie
Resident
Erin*and*Susie
In response to stopnstare07

Ok, glad these are being received. Thanks everyone for hanging with us through all this. I think I have the first page updated for who has received letters back. I think just Penny, Linda, Marmalene, Susie J and myself are the only ones left waiting. So I will see what sets I have and let you know if I can swap a letter or set with anyone.

*** I will get the new LOTW round up either tonight or tomorrow***

silver26AK
Diva
silver26AK
In response to Erin*and*Susie

Ok ladies. Since this swap is wrapping up, I have opened the new swap. I updated the lists/rules so that hopefully it's more clear to new comers. I also made a SIZE REQUIREMENT CHANGE for longer words (I hope it will help some of the longer words fit onto layouts better). So take a look at that if you join. Hope to see you over there.

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?fid/15/ti...

mcaruth782
Veteran
mcaruth782

please mark mine received. I received them last week, and they are awsome!
Marilyn "Susie J"

pennysan
Pro
pennysan
In response to mcaruth782

Haven't gotten anything back yet. Still waiting.....

pennysan
Pro
pennysan
In response to pennysan

Got my letters. Wonderful work everyone!! Thank you Erin and Heather for hosting!!

Erin*and*Susie
Resident
Erin*and*Susie
In response to pennysan

Awesome Susie and Penny. Glad you got them. The other swap is open if you want more LOTW. I think this one will go smoother and it's not due until after the Holidays.

I'm still waiting on mine but hopefully they will arrive soon. I haven't gotten the mail yet today so maybe they're in my mailbox.

Off to update the front......

Erin*and*Susie
Resident
Erin*and*Susie

Ok. Just waiting on Linda's, Marmalene's and mine

Erin*and*Susie
Resident
Erin*and*Susie

Ok. Hoping that the last 2 ladies receive theirs or have received them and then check in soon so I can close this out.

Erin*and*Susie
Resident
Erin*and*Susie

Well I've PMed Linda and Marmalene, they never got back to me. I hope they received their letters. I assume that if they didn't, they would have contacted me. I'm still waiting on mine but Toni did mail them, so they will either show up or be MIA. Anyway, I'm going to close this out next week. So if anyone has anything else to post or ask, now would be the time

Erin*and*Susie
Resident
Erin*and*Susie

Ok. I'm officially calling this swap closed. I never heard if Linda or Marmalene got their letters, but I PMed them weeks ago and they still haven't responded. Hope that they did receive their words. Thanks ladies!!

Page 28 of 28 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics