Username Post: Summer CHA        (Topic#1579173)
danigirl786
Veteran
danigirl786

So I have been drooling over EP For the Record 2 for 2 weeks, and can't wait to get it! I'm also loving the SS line Snap, and MME Sweetest Thing. What are you guys and gals ready to pony up for?

Edited by danigirl786 on 07-30-12 06:14 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to danigirl786

the new spellbinders,,,,,,,,,omg, I am going to be POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR! I want them all!

angie girl
Diva
angie girl
In response to CommaHolly

OMG, Holly. My list of must haves for new stuff after it gets to the LSS is HUGE. It's so huge, I lost track of what I wanted first, or even what's all on my mental list to begin with. I had NO IDEA there were new Nesties. Well, obviously that makes sense, but sometimes ignorance is bliss (errr, in this case, ignorance is a larger bank balance). LOL!!!! Now I'm going to have to go look and see if there is a sneek peek of them somewhere.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to angie girl

omg, Angie, you won't believe HOW GORGEOUS they are!!!!!!!!!!!!

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to CommaHolly

I want the Sizzix embossing folder that goes with the Tattered Leaves die to put veins on the leaves, and I'm interested in the Brick Wall and Cobblestone decorative strips, though I don't know what I would do with them.

But there are five other pre-existing Sizzix dies I want (including Tattered Leaves), some of which have already been out for several years. I keep trying to talk myself out of wanting the Ticket Strip decorative strip, because I have a perfectly serviceable McGill ticket punch and a Tonic ticket-corner punch, but meanwhile it sticks around on my wish lists.

MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid
In response to aquabunny

I'm also looking forward to SS; mostly the Fall and Christmas collections. I'm too eager to prep my December Daily album.

I also want to build a more varied collection of templates, thanks to The Crafter's Workshop.

Oh! OH! OH! Prima Craftsman. I'm trying to figure out how to work that into my budget this Fall.
Products Referenced in This Post:

Mia1979
Diva
Mia1979

• danigirl786 Said:
So I have been drooling over EP For the Record 2 for 2 weeks, and can't wait to get it! I'm also loving the SS line Snap, and MME Sweetest Thing. What are you guys and gals ready to pony up for?

Hey I got some of those ppr pads on another site. Just waiting for it to come in.

danigirl786
Veteran
danigirl786
In response to MommaSaid

Mommasaid: I looked at Prima Craftsman after you mentioned it and I am shocked. I actually like it and I never like Prima cuz it's too girly/shabby chic for me since I usually scrap boys. Thanks for the heads up! And shamefully I must now add to my list: Jenni Bowlin embellishments and Lily Bee Persnickety especially stamps n embellies.

MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid

I KNOW! LOL! Okay, I can't lie; focusing on boys hasn't stopped me from buying loads of Prima flowers and bling. However, I've never been excited about their papers. THIS collection, however, I REALLY want to support (financially) because I want to encourage the Juggernaut to make more masculine things.

Prima Marketing.
Expert
Prima Marketing.
In response to MommaSaid

Thank you Anne and Danigirl! We are so happy you like it...
I scrap boys too so it was perfect for me as well!

MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid
In response to Prima Marketing.

danigirl786
Veteran
danigirl786
In response to MommaSaid

Thank you Prima! Now I can expand my horizons and try out some new styles. I'm so excited to see more interesting things for boys because it's upsetting sometimes to have such limited options that aren't either skewed too old/retro or cutsey. Loving the action words and trains in some of the embellishments!

Erin Blegen
Veteran
Erin Blegen

I might be alone in this, but I find that most papers and patterns (even floral ones!) I can work out for my boy pages (I have 2 boys and a girl). They might hate me for it later, but I have no problem with big old flower clusters on my boys pages!!

MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid
In response to Erin Blegen

I'm going to check your gallery, then!

PhotobearSam
Idol
PhotobearSam
In response to MommaSaid

I want the spellbinder shapeabilities set with the camera and polaroid.....It's called Snapshot.....Already preordered it. YEAH!!!

danigirl786
Veteran
danigirl786
In response to PhotobearSam

SO excited! I ordered MME The Sweetest Thing last night and I can't wait for it to get here! (Next week hopefully since I didn't express ship)I already have some pages planned for it, and I think I'm going to try to use some of the flowery Honey line (pink & yellow) for my sonny bunny-- a la previous poster...We'll see how that goes, I have to learn how to expand my stylistic choices. You guys have inspired me, so thanks!

Sandy Ang
Veteran
Sandy Ang

i'm excited about cp's acorn ave and amy tangerine's ready set go

res19s2d
Resident
res19s2d
In response to Sandy Ang

I want some simple stories, prima, and mme collections!! I want the fiskars new interchangeable dies (drooling over them!!) don't have a lot of punches and thought this would be a good place to start!! Washi organizer/dispenser this is a new want. Lol

My stash is 10 years old!! I just want everything!! What is the old stuff now is new to me and then you add all the new stuff............

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 08-11-12 06:52 PM
In response to res19s2d

The problem with the washi tape dispenser is that it has such a big footprint and it holds so FEW rolls!

res19s2d
Resident
res19s2d
In response to stick

Thanks for the heads up. It took me forever to settle on the carousel because it's a big space eater. I really don't want anything that eats up my desk space!! I need my space for my crafting mess(:

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics