Page 19 of 19 
Username Post: Augusts New Layouts        (Topic#1579187)
DittoBabyGirl
Governor
DittoBabyGirl
In response to rockmom

Hey ladies!
Terry-thanks soooo much for reminding me about hosting for September! I’ll get that up tonite or tI completely forgot lol. And yes…there are a few ladies on the main who I’d like to go Brooklyn on. Anytime there is drama they are right there either starting it or smack right in the middle of it. In my opinion they should be banned.

Hope you feel better Cheryl! How does Pricilla like driving? How are you handling it? Patrick still hasn’t gotten his permit! I’ve been on his case to study…not that I want to rush him to drive-but I want him to be a solid driver before he gets his license

I hope all goes well for your lil guy Stacey

Cathe-I didn’t know Fossil raised their prices…I just discovered I liked them. Up until last year the most I ever spent on a bag was like $50. Apparently my taste has changed lol. In my defense…I don’t buy as many as I used to. My new one was (eekkk) $250.

Terry-that’s a great deal on a Coach! Good for you!!

I haven’t purchased any of those Lucky 8 punches…didn’t intend buy any-but $14.99? I may have to reconsider lol

Anna-I would do the display board like I would a scrapbook layout. Maybe do 12x12 color blocks on part of it. Add some clipart of vintage images as well. As for a title…maybe “those were the days”?

Glad you liked my funny Denise…it made me chuckle

I am in SUCH a mood to start my Christmas cards. I cut out a bunch of images with my Imagine. Gonna take some supplies with me to work on Monday. Hopefully it will be slowww and I’ll be able to make some cards

dollscrap
Queen
dollscrap
In response to cdjohnson

Good luck with your board Anna...I like Terry's idea....Do you have letter stickers or a cartridge with and old fashioned font or an art deco font? ...that would be nice for the title...Vintage Fashions or Mom's Closet...or a Ladies Wardrobe....take pics when you're done, ok?

I quote from your last line in your post Katy...."I have enough...."...and I laugh.

Tracy....I hope you get the best news about Henry..it is nice to see you back again.

Hope you're feeling better Cheryl.

In the doll forum I used to post on there were a couple ladies that just liked to gripe....I loved that most people just ignored them but sometimes there'd be a thread that would go nasty and eventually would be stopped....there are people like that everywhere....imagine only being happy or satisfied when p*ssing everyone off...poor things. How miserable they must be.

Cathe hope your arthritis gets better and doesn't keep you from doing detailed work.

Donna I LOVE that purse...love it...want it. DD2 gave me a Fossil last Christmas...totally shocked me. It's a black and brown shoulder bag...love it too. I will spend good money (meaning lots of money) on a good leather bag...but I use them for years...my everyday purse for the last 3 years is a Fossil. I have a couple Dooney Burkes too. My nephews gf sold me a plain Coach bag, slightly used for only 20 bucks.

Spent 2 hours working outside today...trimmed pruned and watered....cleaned off the front porch. I do not look up...hence my ceilings and ceiling fans get very dusty and cobwebby and when I looked above the front door I was shocked at all the cobwebs...shoulda kept them up til Halloween...gone now though...til next time I remember to look up (next year sometime lol).

off to eat...just realize that growling wasn't Scout...but my tummy.

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to dollscrap

Thanks for the suggestions ladies. I do have the Circut heritage cartridge.

I haven't read the other forum stuff so not aware of who is trashing who or what is being said. I've only seen that kind of stuff on here once and it got really intense. And I was even more suprised at who was involved!

Abby0317
Mayor
Abby0317
In response to Anna C

Wow, I had no idea it went on here. Like I said, I rarely read other threads so....maybe I need to keep that up! I'm like Donna--sometimes there are people who make me wnat to "go Brooklyn" on them but they are not on the internet either.

Yes, Anna, when you do get the board done please post a photo!

Ok...back to work!

cdjohnson
Governor
cdjohnson
In response to Abby0317

Dropping off another card:

Birthday Raccoon By Cdjohnson

cdjohnson
Governor
cdjohnson
In response to cdjohnson

Dropping off another card:

XOXOXO By Cdjohnson

scrappin 2
Governor
scrappin 2
In response to cdjohnson

Anna your project sounds wonderful. I like all the suggestions others have given you.

Chery you cards are darling. At least you weren't too sick to make some cards. That is good, your day wasn't a total bust.

Stacy sure hope Henry is ok.

Any suggestions? What kind of glue can I use on felt? My Glue Dots are failing me.

I cleaned kitchen drawers today. I didn't know they were such a mess...and crumbs...how do crumbs get in the silverware trays anyway?

I am so glad that everyone in this thread is nice and welcoming. I only do 2 threads. The Rockin' Scrappin' Grams is nice too.

My hands/wrists feel stiff from all the work I did today. Guess tomorrow is a day away from cleaning. But we are having company Sat. still more to do. (sigh)

Nighty night

Scrapkaty
Mayor
Scrapkaty
In response to scrappin 2

Cheryl, hope you're feeling better! Love your cards!.. Especially the fishy kisses!

Terry, the Lucky 8 punches were the big ones that I bought, I should be getting them tomorrow! Can't wait to play with my toys!

Abby0317
Mayor
Abby0317
In response to Scrapkaty

Katy, then you really did get a terrific price! How cool--can't wait to see what you do with them!

off to bed...

DittoBabyGirl
Governor
DittoBabyGirl
In response to Abby0317

Morning!

The September post is up

I have tons of running around before work today

Happy Friday-see youuuuuu in Sept-temmm-berrr

cdjohnson
Governor
cdjohnson
In response to DittoBabyGirl

Here's the link for the September thread in case you can't find it any other way.

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/15802...

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to cdjohnson

Good morning!

Thanks for posting the thread here, Cheryl.

If the board turns out ok, I will post a picture.

Signing off and moving over to September. See you there!

Abby0317
Mayor
Abby0317
In response to Anna C

Bye Aug & hello Sept!

rockmom
Governor
rockmom
In response to Abby0317

Moving on over to Sept.

Page 19 of 19 
Permissions Topic Options