Page 1 of 12 
Username Post: CLOSED-Friends Swap        (Topic#1579197)
Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles

Hello everyone!

Here's the latest swap that's been swirling around in my head lately. This is not your typical swap of course, coming from me (lol)...but, this one would be truly out of friendship for each other.

Kevin loves almost every pic that he takes of me or that I take of myself (lol), but some of the ones that we both love, he always asks me to scrap it for him and I always feel a little conceited scrapping myself so I was thinking of a swap where we post a pic of ourselves that we would like scrapped and a "friend" will scrap it for us! This will be in a secret sister style. We will do survey's and see our friend's masterpiece's starring us!!!

Nitty Gritty:
In order to join this swap you have to be a friend of the hostess or a friend of someone that has already joined, or a friend of a friend of a friend!
I crack me up!
We will be scrapping 8x8 pages of each other. I will pm survey's to everyone when the sign up date ends. We will be mailing the pages directly to our secret friend.
If for ANY reason you can't create for your friend, let me know ASAP and I will create it and send her rak for having to wait!
Post your picture in this thread so I can put them on the first page for your friend to download. Give a little info on the pic if necessary. I think printing the pics at 4x6 should be a good size, and we can crop to fit. If you do not have a printer or can't get to a CVS, WalMart, Target or somewhere that can print the pic out for you, let me know and I will print it and mail to you.

Dates:

Due to your friend on or before Sept. 1st

***Please note that the survey questions are to be answered for the picture you submitted. When answering them, think of what you would like for the picture***

SURVEY

FULL NAME (SCREEN NAME)
Street Address
City, State ZIP

1. Besides the theme of the pic, would you like another used?

2. Would you like any particular technique or style used?

3. What are your favorite paper lines?

4. Would you like to see borders, ribbons, frames, etc?

5. What embellishments would you like to see used?

6. Would you like to have a open or hidden journaling spot or none at all?

7. Do you want a title? If yes, what would you like it to say?

8. For non-themed pics, what are your favorite colors or colors you would like to see used for the pic?

9. Are dimensional embellishments okay, or would you prefer all flat?

10. Add anything I may have missed asking here.

Ms. Pebbles- This is a pic of me on one of my 29th birthdays!
Photo for "Friend" Swap By Ms_Pebbles

Debby- I finally Graduated High School... I got the actual Diploma instead of the GED
Photo for Friend swap By Debby_westbrook

Melissa- We had a major track meet the same day as my Junior Prom. I rushed home from the track meet to get ready for prom. As soon as I was ready, my Mother decided to get some photos of me throwing my shot put while wearing my prom dress, long nails, and flowers in my hair. I love how these pictures came out.
1999 - Jr Prom Shot Put Closeup By Melissa Birlem

Rhona-
My good friend Rhonda By Ms_Pebbles

Toni-
Freind By Tcletoaddison

MOLSON- I chose this one bc it' special to me and I plan on putting the LO made for me in a frame for my scraproom
my daughter Alexis first prom 2012 By Molson

Andrea- Taken at The Art of Video Games exhibit at the Smithsonian American Art Museum in May 2012. My favorite video game, Final Fantasy Tactics, was included in this exhibit, and I took a moment to fawn over its display. This is a darker photo and I don't look quite as good, but it is a picture of me being deeply happy about something I love.
for Friend swap By Aquabunny

Bonnie-
me mid 1950's By I Heart Scrapping

Sally-
me By Lookin4newideas

Friends

Ms. Pebbles survey in
Debby survey in
Melissa survey in
Rhonda survey in
Toni survey in
Molson survey in
Andrea survey in
Bonnie survey in
Sally survey in

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to Ms_Pebbles

Here is my Picture... I want to play!! I do need my friends picture printed and sent to me... This is gonna be so much fun!!!

Photo for Friend swap By Debby_westbrook

I finally Graduated High School... I got the actual Diploma instead of the GED...

Edited by debby_westbrook on 07-31-12 04:37 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to debby_westbrook

Awww...look at Ms. Debby!!!
I will add you right now!

Melissa Birlem
Guru
Melissa Birlem

I'd love to join. However, I have to track down a picture of myself. The only one I have on this computer at the moment is my latest fishing trip.

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to Melissa Birlem

• Melissa Birlem Said:
I'd love to join. However, I have to track down a picture of myself. The only one I have on this computer at the moment is my latest fishing trip.

Cool beans! That one would be fun to scrap!

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

ooh im going to think about this one.. what a great idea!

Melissa Birlem
Guru
Melissa Birlem

I may have to use that, since I can't find any other pictures of me that I haven't used. I'm the one holding the camera, not usually the one in focus.

Here's the one I have right now. If I find another one, I'll post it.

2012 Fishing Success - Friend Swap By Melissa Birlem

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles

Cool beans Kim!
And Melissa, I know what you mean!

YourScrapAttack
Diva
YourScrapAttack

oh this sounds so fun. i think i wanna play.

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to YourScrapAttack

Cool beans!

molson
molson 
Veteran
molson

What an awesome idea Pebbles!!!! I still don't know how to add pictures to posts but the picture I would like to use is in my gallery of me and my daughter Alexis. It was taken for her first prom this year.

Melissa - I haven't heard "bullhead" in such a long time. (they say catfish here) I LOVE to fish and when we lived in western NY we fished all the time but since moving to NC ( 17 yrs ago) we don't fish as much, mostly bc of my EXTREME fear of all the poisonous snakes we have here. Anyways congrats on the catch!!

Edited by molson on 08-01-12 05:24 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to molson

I'll join and get a picture uploaded tonight.

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison
In response to aquabunny

May I come and play?

Melissa Birlem
Guru
Melissa Birlem
In response to molson

• molson Said:
What an awesome idea Pebbles!!!! I still don't know how to add pictures to posts but the picture I would like to use is in my gallery of me and my daughter Alexis. It was taken for her first prom this year.

Melissa - I haven't heard "bullhead" in such a long time. (they say catfish here) I LOVE to fish and when we lived in western NY we fished all the time but since moving to NC ( 17 yrs ago) we don't fish as much, mostly bc of my EXTREME fear of all the poisonous snakes we have here. Anyways congrats on the catch!!

LMAO! When we lived in Oklahoma, they called all the variations "catfish" too. We've fished and swam in the Red River not too far from where the River Monsters episode of Alligator Gar was filmed. Lots of poisonous snakes there too along with the BIG fish and gators. Hillbilly Handfishing is also filmed on the Red River, but further from where we were. They're pulling 50# catfish out of holes barehanded. I actually want to try it. LOL.

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to molson

• molson Said:

I'll get it for you.

Click on edit for the pic you want and then make sure you check the box next to "Allow Public Embedding" this will allow you to post it here.

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to aquabunny

• aquabunny Said:
I'll join and get a picture uploaded tonight.

Cool beans!

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to tcletoaddison

• tcletoaddison Said:
May I come and play?

You sure can!

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles

• Melissa Birlem Said:
  • molson Said:

LMAO! When we lived in Oklahoma, they called all the variations "catfish" too. We've fished and swam in the Red River not too far from where the River Monsters episode of Alligator Gar was filmed. Lots of poisonous snakes there too along with the BIG fish and gators. Hillbilly Handfishing is also filmed on the Red River, but further from where we were. They're pulling 50# catfish out of holes barehanded. I actually want to try it. LOL.

That's my girl right there!!! LOL
Kevin always asks me "how are you so gorgeous and a Tomboy at the same time?"

Melissa Birlem
Guru
Melissa Birlem

• Ms_Pebbles Said:
That's my girl right there!!! LOL
Kevin always asks me "how are you so gorgeous and a Tomboy at the same time?"

Kevin, it's simple! Ms. P has TALENT!

Melissa Birlem
Guru
Melissa Birlem

I think I have an idea of a photo I'd like to use. I just have to locate the picture and get it scanned in. It's from my Jr Prom. We had a track meet the same day as the prom. I left the track meet, hurried home to get ready, and before I left for prom, Mom took a picture of me in my prom dress throwing my shot put.

Page 1 of 12 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics