Page 1 of 10 
Username Post: August 20/20 Everyone welcome.        (Topic#1579287)
Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita

This challenge is to use the items we've been collecting for days, weeks, months, or years. I love doing Lain Ehmann's LayOut A Day challenge so much and would like to keep my momentum going, just not on such an exact schedule.

The goal of this challenge is: 20 layouts and 20 cards in one month! A 2 page layout counts for 2 layouts. A small RAK will be sent to the winner.

Giving love will be optional, but we all like to feel loved, so feel free to leave love.

Layouts and cards must be new as of 8/1 and must be posted in this forum by 8/31 11:59 PST. You will need to post your layouts and keep track of the number of layouts/cards you complete... the easiest way would be to say which number each lo is as you post it in the thread.

Name layout/card (as of the last time this has been edited)

1. Rosita (Betsye Rose) L: C: 10
2. Scrapbrarian (Rebecca) L: 4 C:
3. vawm (Victoria) L: 4 C:
4. GentlewoodFarms (Pat) L: C:
5. RachelUK L: 3 C: 5
6. Faithscrapper (Paula) L: C:
7. Lamoo12 (Melanie) L: 3 C: 1
8. Sassy Suzi L: 8 C:
9. dkscrapper (Donna) L: C: 4

Edited by Rosita on 08-17-12 05:19 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian
In response to Rosita

I am in for August!

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 08-01-12 07:39 PM
In response to scrapbrarian

Okay, I am going to give it a try......

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to vawm

I'm thinking I might do my cards FIRST this month, and then they'd be out of the way.

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to GentlewoodFarms

Pat - I'm with you - I'm going to work on my cards too, as I find that more difficult! I'm joining this month, thinking that I am more likely to fail than not, but I'm setting myself the challenge anyway!

Last night I said I would watch the Olympics with dh, which I did for a while, and then went and scrapped a lo! Its almost finished, but I wont post until it is!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to RachelUK

Weird - I look at the date on there, and its already 8.40am on the 2nd but still yesterday with you - I should remember that when I'm scrabbling around trying to finish los at the end of the month!

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to RachelUK

Either way - we were up LATE, Rachael!

Faithscrapper
Mayor
Faithscrapper

I'm in! I never make cards, would tags count?

Lamoo12
Governor
Lamoo12
In response to Faithscrapper

i'm in. here is a 3 page spread i just finished. TFL

Pirates! (all) By Lamoo12

here are some close ups:

Pirates! pg.1 By Lamoo12

Pirates! pg.2 By Lamoo12

Pirates! pg.3 By Lamoo12

Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita
In response to Rosita

I finished making the tag color chart for all of my Stampin' Up ink pads during a meeting this morning. I have 66 of those. And I also made the tags for the Summer Seasonal Distress colors to go with that set. I now have all 48 of those. I have to tell myself I don't need any more colors of ink pads!

Edited by Rosita on 08-02-12 06:52 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita
In response to Lamoo12

I'm now off for the weekend from my regular job, now I just have to do the work on my part time job, and will be free to create.

I didn't do ANY cards this last month, and after having traded all the cards I had on hand for a car, I don't have any back-ups for when someone is sick or someone dies, or a birthday comes up... So I am determined to join Pat and Rachel in getting the cards done first!

Melanie, way to start the month running!

Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita
In response to Faithscrapper

• Faithscrapper Said:
I'm in! I never make cards, would tags count?

I'll have to think about this, but am leaning towards not.

Is the intent to use the tags on a layout? (Yours or someone else's)

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi
In response to Rosita

I think I am going to give it a try this month. I have several layouts started but not finished b/c I had to wait some some info from others and getting a new ink cartridge for photos. The cards will be a breeze since I do the birthday card swap and making cards with the Golden Ladies.

dkscrapper
Queen
dkscrapper
In response to Sassy Suzi

I'd like to give this a try!

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to Rosita

• Rosita Said:
I finished making the tag color chart for all of my Stampin' Up ink pads during a meeting this morning. I have 66 of those. And I also made the tags for the Summer Seasonal Distress colors to go with that set. I now have all 48 of those. I have to tell myself I don't need any more colors of ink pads!

Oh girl, do I feel YOU! It's a sickness, isn't it?

I have the full collection of Distress Inks, as well as a full slate of StampinUps - 70 at last count - as well as ALL the reinkers because ... well, you can't run OUT of ink...

I justify it by telling myself that I need ink to match any situation because - well, you just never know.

I am a sick, sick woman. I need therapy, but only if they are giving away promotional ink pads.

Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita

promotional ink pads

me me me!!!

There are a few new ink colors that have come out since my Stampin' Up rep quit selling it, and I've gotten about 6 of them, but there are so many I don't have now....

Alex has a birthday party to go to tomorrow, so of course, I had to make a card. Actually, two of them because it's a party for two of his friends.

Happy Birthday Card & Envelope By Rosita

Edited by Rosita on 08-02-12 07:35 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to Rosita

That comment about promotional ink pads made me laugh out loud - dh asking 'what are you laughing about?' and lets face it - he wouldnt get it!

Heres my first one for August.

I left my heart in San Francisco! By RachelUK

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to RachelUK

So Rosita - you are already two cards up - well done that woman!

I think tags are too small to count. Small cards are ok though - right?

Edited by RachelUK on 08-03-12 12:00 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita
In response to RachelUK

Small cards are definitely acceptable.

Faithscrapper
Mayor
Faithscrapper

• GentlewoodFarms Said:
  • Rosita Said:

Oh girl, do I feel YOU! It's a sickness, isn't it?

I have the full collection of Distress Inks, as well as a full slate of StampinUps - 70 at last count - as well as ALL the reinkers because ... well, you can't run OUT of ink...
LOL!! Never enough ink! Or pp...or cs...

I justify it by telling myself that I need ink to match any situation because - well, you just never know.

I am a sick, sick woman. I need therapy, but only if they are giving away promotional ink pads.

Page 1 of 10 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics