Page 9 of 9 
Username Post: @Thee Meeting Place        (Topic#1579289)
Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX
In response to FinallyMama

Hello ladies, here is an update on Doug....
My step dad was admitted back into the ICU this week and they are going into his bladder tonight to see why he's bleeding. They put him on blood thinners for a couple of days after his heart surgery 2 weeks ago and his blood kept thinning after they stopped the meds. Please keep him and my mom in your prayers. Thank you

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX
In response to Pam in TX

Another prayer request.......
My son was deployed again today for a destination unknown. He just got back after 6 months in June and now he's gone for another 6 months. Please keep him and his family in your prayers. This will be the second Christmas in a row that he will miss spending with his babies. Thank you

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX
In response to Pam in TX

Update on Doug.......They were able to flush all the clots out and discovered that his prostate is enlarged. They took a biopsy, they have to wait a week for the results. If it comes back possitive he doesn't want to persue treatment as being 80 yrs old it is a very rough road. And he's gone through so much these past 2 weeks.

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to Pam in TX

Hugs Pam!

Faithscrapper
Mayor
Faithscrapper
In response to Anna C

Pam, you're still in my prayers!

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX
In response to Faithscrapper

Well, my stepdad is home from the hospital for the third and hopefully final time. He does not have prostrate cancer. Everything is finally looking good for him. Maybe now my mom and him can get some rest. thank you for all your prayers.
Cody left this morning to go back to Houston for his follow up on is open heart surgery and to see if they can do anything for his vocal chords. The poor boy can only whisper and sounds like Christian Bale in the Batman movies.

angik
angik 
Expert
angik
  • angik on 09-25-12 09:12 AM

May I join your little group?

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to angik

Hello!!
Just wanted to let you know that my MIL has fallen and hit her head so we are leaving first thing in the morning for Baltimore...a 10 hour trip!! Please, if you don't mind say a prayer for her and for us. My husband doesn't travel well do to his disabilty from Iraq, so just getting there and back home is realllllyyyy stressful!! Thanks in advance!!

Faithscrapper
Mayor
Faithscrapper

Hi AngiKay!

featherrs
Governor
featherrs
In response to Faithscrapper

Prayers for everyone and welcome AngiKay!!!!

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to featherrs

Sorry ladies, but I gotta check out of this forum.
I'm involved in way too many forums and sites and challenges right now and I am in the process of phasing myself out of some. Hope you understand.

Hugs and prayers to everyone else here.

Page 9 of 9 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics