Page 6 of 9 
Username Post: @Thee Meeting Place        (Topic#1579289)
featherrs
Governor
featherrs
In response to Ms.Schwiet

hi ladies!! Sheesh. Sometimes I get tired of being on the puter to much!!
Melody love that lo. Now if I had my glasses so I could see the screen on my phone.... will have to go get a better look!
I have had just a little time to scrap. Nothing finished tho.
Well the weekend is almost here. What do ya all have planned.

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to featherrs

Sure wish today I could lock myself in the scrap room, but I gotta work

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C

Good morning!

Lisa, I relate. Sometimes I get so tired of being on the computer too. From time to time, I take computer free weekends. While I get tired of being on the computer, I really don't want to drop out of any of my forums either.

I hope to get some layouts finished this weekend. Have two in the works and photos for two more ordered that I need to pick up at Sam's on my next trip. Dd is visiting this week so I'm not getting a lot done. We are going hiking after work if the weather cooperates.

Have a great day ladies!

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to Anna C

Uggh the sheers hours of time I put in on the computer just to get pictures ready.

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to TheeMeetingPlace

Heres my weekend plans
Breaking news a hurricane progressive challenge has been spotted and is set to hit sb.com noon on Saturday I hope you can play along

Aug 2012 round 1

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama

Hello ladies!! Happy Friday!! I hope every one has wonderful plans for their weekend!! May it be scrappy!!

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX
In response to featherrs

Here are some layouts I did this weekend. I'll be back tomorrow to catch up on everything.

Full of Wonder By Pam In TX

Flower Child By Pam In TX

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX

• Ms.Schwiet Said:
  • FinallyMama Said:
BTW--Lisa...I tried the tag challenge, but failed terribly!! I just don't have the knack for it!! Your's looks amazing, as always!!

Ditto.... We may need to plan a trip to here area for one of the classes she teaches.

Shatema and I kicked around an idea of doing a text message critique group. Kinda the same thing as here scrap chat and if your debating something on a layout, need mojo or an idea you can share it and if someone's free to text back they do. I know I'll arrange a page without gluing it and snap a picture and rearrange to see what I like best. We could do stuff like that and everyone could sound off on what they think.

I really like that idea. I currently take pictures while in progress and email to a friend , but it would be great to get other input

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to Pam in TX

Morning!

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to Anna C

Hello ladies!! hope each of you have a wondeful love filled week!! Happy scrapping!!

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to FinallyMama

Kinda quiet around here I guess that means everyone is busy scrapping.

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX

My future son in law has surgery to remove a tumor around his heart on Friday in Houston and after more xrays today they have decided that they are going to crack his chest open. He's in a bit of a spiral at the moment. Please keep him in your prayers.
his name is Cody Solomon, he is 24 yrs old. He survived testicular cancer, having his all lymph nodes removed, and cancer scraped off his organs 4 yrs ago and now this.
The tumor is like a hand wrapped around his heart. They had planned to go in from his side until taking more detailed xrays today.
My daughter just started a new job and was unable to go with him and he's not handling her not being there. His mom is with him.

Edited by Pam in TX on 08-29-12 12:43 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to Pam in TX

Will definatly be praying, Pam!! May I share this for more prayers??

featherrs
Governor
featherrs

Big Prayers being sent yuor way Pam. Wow so young and having to deal with all that.
Hope everyone is well.
Trying to get the DT work caught up!!!

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX

• FinallyMama Said:
Will definatly be praying, Pam!! May I share this for more prayers??

Most definitely. Thank you

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to Pam in TX

Passed it on for you, Pam!! We have a big GOD!!

Faithscrapper
Mayor
Faithscrapper

We'll be praying for all of you, Pam!

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to Faithscrapper

Prayers Pam! I hope he has a full recovery!

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX
In response to Anna C

Thank you for all your prayers. Surgery was successful. They were able to scrape all the tendrils from around his heart without having to stop his heart. And he is cancer free. He will be in ICU for the night. Before his surgery they gave him a teddy bear named 'Sir Coughs Alot' to hug when he coughs to keep the pressure on his chest to a minimum. Told my daughter when he's done with him he will be hers. They had to pierce his vocal chords so she won't be hearing his voice for quite some time.

Edited by Pam in TX on 08-31-12 01:23 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to Pam in TX

God is so good!! Thanks for the update,Pam!! I'll keep in my prayers for a bit!!

Page 6 of 9 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics