Page 10 of 10 
Username Post: Virtual Christmas Card Idea Swap/Challenge        (Topic#1579321)
kj.etienne
Resident
kj.etienne
In response to scrapmasterlb

Lol, I figured as much. I'm glad you are still here though! I will go check out those pictures!
I will get pictures of all my goodies when I set my table up and have it all organized.

kj.etienne
Resident
kj.etienne
In response to kj.etienne

Well the craft fair went great! I sold some stuff, mostly my hard lotion bars.... but no cards! most people have sent theirs out already I guess. I did get lots of compliments on the cards though. I listed some of my lotion bars on facebook (a local selling group) and I've sold 19 since yesterday!!! I can't believe how popular they are! I am going to have to quit making cards and start a lotion business I think! Merry Christmas Everyone!

I hope to post pictures of my sale soon! Please bear with me!

scrapmasterlb
Guru
scrapmasterlb

Well, I can't believe that you didn't sell any cards. But it sounds like the lotion bars were a hit. Maybe you can find a local antique place, or even resale shop and see if they will let you sell your bars. I have seen stuff like that at the local gift stores here. My friends tell me I should sell my scrapbooks at a craft fairs. I think it is awesome that you were brave enough to do a craft fair.

kj.etienne
Resident
kj.etienne
In response to scrapmasterlb

Thank you so much! I can't believe I haven't been on here in so long! I just got out of the habit of checking the page! I have been selling the lotion bars on facebook on a local selling page (like craigslist on facebook) and they are a hit! I am so excited! I've just found an online store called CraftCafe.co and it seems to be much better than the other sites. They do a monthly or yearly subscription, but they don't charge any fees for selling stuff! I think it will work out great! I am working on getting some stuff listed on there right now actually. I am hoping that some of my cards will sell on there.

How was everyone's Christmas? Did you have enough cards to send out? Did you actually send them out? Lol, I ask because I HAVEN'T sent mine out yet! Not because the cards aren't done, but because I am waiting on updated family pictures. Lame excuse huh? Lol. If I can't get the pictures soon I will just have to send them out later... but that means I will have to start another card inspiration group for random "thinking of you" cards that I can send pictures out in! Oh, speaking of which.... stamps are supposed to be going up again, so go buy some forever stamps while you can!

Hope you all had a happy new year too!

scrapmasterlb
Guru
scrapmasterlb

Well, I really enjoyed the virtual swap. I loved the challenges and loved that it was "no hassle" So I would participate. lol It is a good way to keep connected and have support to make cards and such. We could do any type of card, you know Valentines day is coming soon. I joined a birthday card swap. I am really excited about it. I just finished a 8x8 scrapbook for my son's girlfriend. She just graduated from college. I am going to have to check out your lotion bars. Good luck with CraftCafe. Hope you had a wonderful holiday and best wishes for the new year. Lisa

Page 10 of 10 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics