Page 4 of 10 
Username Post: Virtual Christmas Card Idea Swap/Challenge        (Topic#1579321)
CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to kj.etienne

pic monkey is my salvation!!!!!!! Gorgeous cards, ladies,,,,,,off to your galleries!!!! Hurricane missed us thank goodness, but if anyone out there is in La, stay safe!

kj.etienne
Resident
kj.etienne
In response to CommaHolly

sooooo... I'm kinda stuck with this weeks challenge.... so I'm going to cheat and ask my hubby for help!

Stamp4Joy
Tenant
Stamp4Joy

Okay, so I haven't been participating like I had intended. Things just got away from me.

Here is a card using a die cut and rubber stamp. You can find the details on my BLOG.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to Stamp4Joy

Stunning card, Stamp4Joy!!!!!!! Love those colors!!!!

and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

Kelli, that's not cheating, silly girl!!!! I need to hop to it on my card!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

Stamp4Joy, if you put your card in your gallery here, we can all leave you nice comments

Stamp4Joy
Tenant
Stamp4Joy

I did put it in my gallery the same time I uploaded it here.

Cinj
Cinj 
Expert
Cinj
  • Cinj on 09-01-12 06:49 PM
In response to Stamp4Joy

Week four photo inspired.
Virtual Christmas Card Idea Swap/Challenge (week 4 inspired by photo By Cinj

Stamp4Joy
Tenant
Stamp4Joy

Here is my submission for the week 4 photo inspired card. I used the colors as my inspiration. The details will be on my blog on Wednesday.

kj.etienne
Resident
kj.etienne
In response to Stamp4Joy

wow, those are so pretty! I'm sorry I won't be able to finish mine until Tuesday... so it will be late this week. Me and my family did the Dirty Dash (3.5 mile mud run) this weekend and we have a family get together tomorrow (which I have to make 3 dishes for), so I have been running around like crazy trying to prep for both of those things. We made our own tie-died t-shirts (9 of them) for the race yesterday. I ended up having to cut down and re-sew my son's shirt because all we could find was a small youth shirt and he is 3 years old! Anyway, I had to hand sew it because I couldn't find the power cord to my machine! It's been a crazy busy week... but an awesome one too! We finished in 52 minutes! The dirty dash has something like 16 obstacles over the 3.5 miles and several of those are mud pits and climbing walls... my hubby said it reminded him of basic training... on a smaller scale. Woohoo!

Sorry this was so long, just so much going through my head right now that I want to share! Thanks for "listening" you guys!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

don't feel bad,,,,,mine isn't done either I've got a rush mini album going for a friend who is becoming an American Citizen thursday,,,,so I've been nuts! I'm doing it tomorrow though!

that is a GORGEOUS card!!!!!

kj.etienne
Resident
kj.etienne

I forgot to post a new challenge for this week too.... sorry about that! I think we all can use a break for Labor Day! How about this week we only use scraps! So, no full sized sheets of paper. You can only use your scrap pieces of paper from your stash! If for some reason you don't have any big enough scraps to make your card base you can use a bigger piece for that... but use scraps for any other decorating that you do!

Okay? Go! Create!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

sounds great!!!! I am still making the one from last week

Diva

How you do a virtual swap. Interesting to me is this concept.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to bayamonesa1

it's a challenge more than a swap,,,,,,,the only thing we're swapping is "ideas",,,maybe you'll see something you can use

every week there's a theme,,,,make a christmas card following the theme and post it that's it

DittoBabyGirl
Governor
DittoBabyGirl

This sounds like fun! And perfect timing..just started my Christmas cards

Heres 2 that I made so far. For the scraps...the white paper on the snowflake card is leftover from last year. The green paper border on the snowman card are scraps too

Snowman Card 2012 By DittoBabyGirl

Snowflake Card 2012 By DittoBabyGirl

I used my Cricut Imagine for the snowflakes and snowmen

DittoBabyGirl
Governor
DittoBabyGirl
In response to DittoBabyGirl

I'm ACU I couldn't access your cards Rebecca..you have to click the "allow public embedding" in order for us to be able to click into your gallery. Your cards are really pretty though!

Stamp4Joy
Tenant
Stamp4Joy

Okay, I have no idea what ACU means, but I will check into the public embedding.

DittoBabyGirl
Governor
DittoBabyGirl
In response to Stamp4Joy

ACU = all caught up

Stamp4Joy
Tenant
Stamp4Joy

Sorry, but I'm not interested in having my work shown on other websites, forums, etc. They can be seen either here or my blog.

kj.etienne
Resident
kj.etienne
In response to Stamp4Joy

Here is my card for last week.... finally! I LOVE how it turned out and I was so worried about it and had no idea what to do, and it's one of my favorites so far! I didn't even get any help from my hubby... he (for once) was no help at all!

Christmas Card Challenge - Photo Inspiration By Kj.etienne

Page 4 of 10 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics