Page 9 of 10 
Username Post: Virtual Christmas Card Idea Swap/Challenge        (Topic#1579321)
scrapmasterlb
Guru
scrapmasterlb
In response to oneoldstitch

Kelli, sending you a hug for our latest challenge. I would have never thought to try something like that embedding all the elements at once. I uploaded my card to the gallery. Still having problems with my computer and linking. Happy fall to everyone, Lisa.

tynmicsmom
Expert
tynmicsmom
In response to oneoldstitch

Here are some Christmas cards that I made while on retreat Hope you like them.

Ornaments By Tynmicsmom

Christmas Tree Card By Tynmicsmom

Inside Christmas Tree Card By Tynmicsmom

Snowman Card By Tynmicsmom

Presents By Tynmicsmom

kj.etienne
Resident
kj.etienne
In response to tynmicsmom

beautiful cards!

And I'm glad you like that challenge... I thought it was super cool too!

shetang
Tenant
shetang
In response to kj.etienne

I love seeing everyone's cards. I've been a bit slow to post mine, and they're a bit off challenge but here they are.

Merry Christmas Deer By Shetang

Merry Christmas By Shetang

White Noel By Shetang

Country Christmas By Shetang

Golden Snow Flakes By Shetang

Joy to the World By Shetang

Merry Christmas By Shetang

scrapmasterlb
Guru
scrapmasterlb
In response to shetang

They are great cards. We all will have fabulous cards to send out. lol. I am usually really bad about getting that done. But that is a goal of mine this year to send at least twelve cards this year.

kj.etienne
Resident
kj.etienne
In response to scrapmasterlb

Okay, I have made my cards and haven't put them up yet! I have been making several cards and going crazy helping my husband grade papers! I am also going to be doing a craft fair on Dec. 8th and I have GOT to get some more cards and other crafts made for that! I may not be doing much for this challenge until that is over. Please feel free to post challenges anyone! I will join in when I can!

scrapmasterlb
Guru
scrapmasterlb

A craft fair sounds like fun. But you will be busy. Good luck!!!!How about a Christmas card with polka dots or stripes for the next week's challenge.

kj.etienne
Resident
kj.etienne

sounds good! I have one with dots that I made already... is that cheating?

kj.etienne
Resident
kj.etienne

Don't forget to go vote today!

scrapmasterlb
Guru
scrapmasterlb

Of course it isn't cheating, it is using your time wisely..lol

kj.etienne
Resident
kj.etienne

Ok, my goal for today is to post pictures of the cards I've made!

kj.etienne
Resident
kj.etienne

okay... it took me all day, but here they are....

Paper beads By Kj.etienne

Craft fair projects By Kj.etienne

Blank card.... By Kj.etienne

another blank card... By Kj.etienne

a get well soon or sympathy card By Kj.etienne

another sympathy or get well soon card By Kj.etienne

They aren't Christmas cards, but that's what I have been working on. I thought I had made a gift-card holder card and I can't seem to find it anywhere! I'll post it when I find it.

kj.etienne
Resident
kj.etienne

OY! I knew I was forgetting something! I have the embossed card challenge done as well! I embossed lots of little scraps together and them cut around each one to make a pieced together card.... if that makes any sense! It took forever, but I love how it turned out!
Embedded Embossing Christmas Card Challenge By Kj.etienne

scrapmasterlb
Guru
scrapmasterlb

Wow, Kelli the snowman card is great. Totally awesome. I love the ornaments as well. Don't know if I have that much patience creating a card.

kj.etienne
Resident
kj.etienne

lol, it was a lot of work, but I love it! I certainly won't be making many more (if any) but it was fun to make.

I have to admit I'm not sure what challenge we are on this week. Was it to make something with stripes or dots?

scrapmasterlb
Guru
scrapmasterlb

Dots---but hey stripes sound fun too. Besides this is a no worries swap.

kj.etienne
Resident
kj.etienne

Sorry ladies, I haven't made any cards in a while, but I've made lots of other goodies for the craft fair so I will post pics of those soon! I will get back to the card making soon, I promise! I am having Thanksgiving with my family tomorrow (technically today because as I look at my clock, it is 12:37 am!) and then Thursday I will be with my husbands family for Thanksgiving... so I probably won't be posting pictures until Friday or Saturday.

Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving and enjoy your time with family and friends!

Kelli

scrapmasterlb
Guru
scrapmasterlb

I think it has been busy for everybody. I made a few cards and uploaded them to the gallery before Thanksgiving. I haven't posted them to the forum. My husband cleaned up my computer. but I haven't tried posting them to the forum since his clean-up. lol I am hosting a make and take day with all of my dad's grandkids. (2-16 years old). they are going to make some tags. So I am working on that to come up with ideas that the different ages can do. I hope everyone had a wonderful thanksgiving.

kj.etienne
Resident
kj.etienne

Oh goodness! It has been a while since anyone has posted! Well the craft fair is this Saturday! So I should be back on this Sunday with a new challenge!

Hope to see you all back then!

scrapmasterlb
Guru
scrapmasterlb

Hey, Kelli I hope you have a good turn out this weekend. I would love to see some pictures of your goodies for the fair. I think it is basically just you and me now. I have made a couple of Christmas cards and some tags. There are in the gallery. I am chicken to try posting them in here. I hate it when it doesn't work and I am following the directions. check out my gallery and look at the card I made with my nephew. It is so manly.

Page 9 of 10 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics