Username Post: My daughters 7th birthday wish        (Topic#1579333)
Diva Scraps
Idol
Diva Scraps

Hi all, my daughter Rayna has chosen to give up all gifts for her birthday this year in lieu of donations to hopefully earn $5,000 towards helping to provide clean drinking water for over 250 people, a whole entire poverty stricken community! If you can, she is asking for donations of $7 or more to go towards her effort. She will be beyond thrilled to wake up on the day of her birthday and see this goal reached. She has watched the videos, and has seen the tears, seen the mothers crying over their babies dying from drinking the filthy disease infested water. She wants so badly to help. Please help her to help them?

http://mycharitywater.org/raynas-heart

Even if you can't donate, could you please share this link out on your facebook, twitter, anything? It would be so deeply appreciated & THANK YOU!!

I should also add, these donations are tax deductible, so if you do donate, please save your receipt!

Edited by Diva Scraps on 08-02-12 09:50 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

scraprabbit
Queen
scraprabbit
In response to Diva Scraps

What a sweet and thoughtful daughter you have. When is her birthday?

Diva Scraps
Idol
Diva Scraps
In response to scraprabbit

Her birthday is October 5th. Thank you! I am very proud of her decision!

cescrapper
Expert
cescrapper
In response to Diva Scraps

How many kids think of that you have done a good job as a mom

Diva Scraps
Idol
Diva Scraps
In response to cescrapper

Thank you so much! I am very proud of her, and while I don't like to really toot my own horn, I must admit thus far I am raising a wonderful, compassionate & amazing little girl!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics