Sorry, challenge has been cancelled due to no participants.
Stamps are gaining popularity with the scrapbooking crowd as the years go by and more artists are using stamps in their layouts.
THIS challenge is going to take that one step further - you will find a patterned paper (or set of papers) that you love. Try to find papers from sb.com so they can be linked. You will then try to duplicate those papers as best you can with your stamping supplies and use them on a layout. Designs do not have to be copied exactly, but try to stay true to the design if you can. For example, if the design has butterflies on it, try to use butterflies and not roses. Try to use similar colors if possible. Because of the nature of the challenge, only traditional and hybrid pages will be accepted.
Now don't stress or think you can't do this challenge - that's part of the fun, CHALLENGING yourself! You might be pleasantly surprised with how lovely your stamped patterned paper turns out
Here are a few examples of stamped patterned papers I've done:
In My Dreams I Can Fly By Here Kitty
Treasure Hunt By Here Kitty
vintage Sisters By Here Kitty
Grandma Cassel By Here Kitty
The Sky is the Limit By Here Kitty
1. Layouts must be completed between now (8/3/2012) and 8/31/2012.
2. No store bought patterned paper can be used, only the stamped patterned papers you create.
3. Any size layout can be submitted, but only traditional and hybrid.
4. Try to comment on the layouts submitted
5. A poll will be made at the end of the month, after everyone PMs me their top 3 choices - your name will be automatically entered when you PM me, so no need to vote for your project.
6. Allow public embedding so your layout can be linked! Link the paper or paper collection if you can!
7. Have fun!