Username Post: Beginning with my wedding photos!        (Topic#1579417)
New Kid On the Block

Hello Everyone,
It has been a few years since I've scrapbooked. I decided to start back with a big project (wedding photos) because it's been a goal for a long time. I am trying to find a pretty white/off white background paper that has some embossing on it. I thought I would add the wedding colors as accents to mat photos (peach, lavendar, yellow). ANY suggestions for a pastel based paper that I can use throughout, or any suggestions in general about this project would be much appreciated!!
Thanks!

RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel
In response to k_alexandra

Welcome back to the addiction!

I'm not sure what kind of embossing pattern you want - there are SO many these days. LOL

Have you got a Cuttlebug or other cutter which can emboss? If you have, it might be cheaper to buy plain card-stock (see links) and emboss it yourself with your chosen pattern (see more links). Or you could use a selection of patterns on the same coloured CS, or the same pattern on different colours. Very versatile.

OK I'm going to stop adding products now - it gets addictive! Good luck and I hope this helps a little?
Products Referenced in This Post:

KatieJo
Mayor
KatieJo
In response to RedSquirrel

Whoops! I was going to make a suggestion, that didn't fit your request... sorry.

Edited by KatieJo on 08-10-12 11:54 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics