Username Post: what would YOU like for prizes?        (Topic#1579505)
4tgrfans
Veteran
4tgrfans

I am sponsoring a scrapbook contest at our local town fall festival.

1st, 2nd, and 3rd places get a ribbon (with the festival name & date, etc on it). I am putting together goodie bags of scrapbook supplies for the first place winners.

we have 10 categories, so 10 bags. I'd like to stick close to $10 a bag. Not much, but I'm paying for it personally.

I ordered from HERE a book I found in the clearance section..regularly $20 for $3. Each bag will have one of those plus the other $10.

Since all entrants are obviously already scrapbookers, I don't want to include basic stuff they'll already have.

What would you like to receive ??

My ideas were.....3-4 pieces of patterned paper from the same theme, stickers or embellishments that match, a coordinating cat eye ink, and a stickle.

What do you think? I would really appreciate other suggestions or opinions!

Thanks

4tgrfans
Veteran
4tgrfans
In response to 4tgrfans

Anyone ?

Would you want paper packs, punches, stickers & rub ons, card kits ? Etc

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to 4tgrfans

It is tough choosing items for others. Everyone has such different tastes and go to products. How about a $10. gift card to one of your local stores such as Jo Ann's, Michael's Hobby Lobby or a local scrapbook store if you have one.

Do you have a Michael's? Their $1.00 bins which are now $1.50 often have items you can scrap with...colored doilies, flowers, rhinestone designs, buttons. I'm sure the contestants will appreciate anything. It is so nice of you to do this on your own.

Oh today at our M's. they had card packs for $1.00. Cards and envelopes on an end cap, main isle.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics