Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: Moxxie Halloween line -- OMG!        (Topic#1579537)
Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie

I found this line at my LSS last week. It is sooo wonderful, the colors are amazing! It great to finally have an adult style Halloween line. Instead of smiling ghost's & witchs LOL!

This is a MUST have - for Halloween loves, or even just people whom love the GOTH look! I got everything at the 75% off sale at the lss -- I had NO idea who the company way Id never heard of the name ... the paper is sturdy not cheap, omg its just amazing!!

http://store.scrapbook.com/mx-ah-4021.html?t12-13=moxxi...

MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid
In response to Sassie

Very nice!

byondbzr
Queen
byondbzr
In response to MommaSaid

Thank you for posting this!

It is amazing isn't it! All Hallow's Eve is my favorite new collection from Moxxie. The paper is the perfect weight and all of their quality products are MADE IN THE USA!! I am one of their lucky DT members and I can tell you that the people behind the scenes of Moxxie are amazing, you should check out their blog and Facebook pages! We will be doing blog hops each month and giving away full collections!

I am so happy you like it!!

phamil
phamil 
Governor
phamil
In response to byondbzr

Sassie, I'm so glad you like it! It is wonderful isn't it!?!?!? Thanks for telling everyone for us, we really appreciate it! I'm another DT member and have been blown away by the quality. So glad that the superstore is going to carry the new stuff!!!!!

Charper
Tenant
Charper
In response to phamil

It is the coolest line! So happy that you are spreading the word about it. Make sure to post creations to the Moxxie blog or Facebook page...we would love to see what you create!
gotmoxxie.typepad.com

Cathy (Moxxie Muse)

chocolateaxel
Diva
chocolateaxel
In response to Charper

Thanks for sharing! I love all things Halloween, and the designs on this line of paper are great!

mjjames
Veteran
mjjames
In response to Charper

I am also a Moxxie DT member. I am a former scrapbook store owner and carried Moxxie products in my store. They always have great quality and are very nice to work with. I love, love, love their papers especially this All Hallows Eve line. So glad you like it too.

scrappyange
Veteran
scrappyange
In response to mjjames

This is hands down my fav Halloween release! I love it too!!!

CorrieW
Guru
CorrieW
In response to scrappyange

I am not a Halloween person but I could see me busting those papers. Very nice

SherylEb
Idol
SherylEb
In response to CorrieW

I'm not a Halloween person, but that skeleton paper is cool.

RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel
In response to SherylEb

I love Hallowe'en for the green, orange and purple combo - that's the only time of year we see it, and it's my favourite. This paper looks amazing, all muted and moody.

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to RedSquirrel

Wow, for non Halloween ppl to say they like it ROCKS!

As I said Ive never heard of this company before my experience at my LSS - and let me tell you I was blown away!!

Moxxie doesnt carry just Halloween, thats just what made me discover there company - and I am sold for SURE! I am very picky about paper, weights, designs of things ect. I love prima, but found out I dont like there paper! But with Moxxie, I cant say one thing i dont like about there quality & i love love love the adult style THANKS for bringing that to us!!

Most papers & such are children geared. Which is fine I mean most of you have children which IS why you scapbook Some of us dont have kids, and like more mature looking things to scrapbook with! Im just glad its coming to light us ..

PS I am nothing to do with Moxxie, except a new lover

marypats
Veteran
marypats
In response to Sassie

I am another DT member and this too is one of my favorite collections! As everyone has said before the quality of Moxxie is just amazing!! So glad everyone is noticing!

sassie- please please post any projects here and on the moxxie facebook page- we would LOVE to see what you have created!

prittb
prittb 
Diva
prittb
In response to marypats

TFS

datatar
Veteran
datatar
In response to prittb

I'm also on the Moxxie DT and totally agree with the other ladies when they say that this collection is awesome! The papers are gorgeous IRL. We'd love to see projects posted on the Moxxie Facebook page!

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to datatar

I've bought a few things from Moxxie before - some papers for recipe pages, and the great scrapbooking-themed paper I used on the altered tin I did earlier this year.

Altered Cookie Tin - Pic 4 of 4 By Aquabunny

TriciaH
Guru
TriciaH
In response to aquabunny

Hey Moxxie Design Team: You might want to upload your layouts and link them to the product. It will help our customers see how to use your line (and helps you get more sales). Just sayin'

Thanks!

byondbzr
Queen
byondbzr
In response to TriciaH

I have been Tricia!

Hey Sassie, thought you might like what I made this morning!

Witch Hat **Moxxie** By Byondbzr

SuperAllyFan
Angel
SuperAllyFan
In response to byondbzr

I like Moxxie products, but am not keen on this line

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to SuperAllyFan

I generally like Moxxie products, but this line just depresses me LOL,,,,,,,,,each to her own though, that's why there's so many choices!!!!

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics