Page 2 of 4 
Username Post: All the new goodies!! What do you absolutely have to have?        (Topic#1579563)
Kim222
Kim222 
Mayor
Kim222
In response to CommaHolly

• CommaHolly Said:
I also need anything with PRIMA or GRAPHIC45 on the label.

What she said!!!

AND the new Halloween line by Moxxie!!

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to stick

• stick Said:

NEED to get
-TH Cobblestone and Brick Wall strip dies
-TH Textured Leaves embossing folder

I am really into that embossing folder, that excites me a lot. I'm also really interested in the cobblestone and brick wall strips, but I'm not sure what I would do with them - are there any sample projects out with them yet? I think they look amazing but I also think I'm going to have to be talked into actually buying or asking for them.

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 08-10-12 08:05 AM
In response to aquabunny

• aquabunny Said:
  • stick Said:

NEED to get
-TH Cobblestone and Brick Wall strip dies
-TH Textured Leaves embossing folder

I am really into that embossing folder, that excites me a lot. I'm also really interested in the cobblestone and brick wall strips, but I'm not sure what I would do with them - are there any sample projects out with them yet? I think they look amazing but I also think I'm going to have to be talked into actually buying or asking for them.

I saw a video yesterday (although I really can't remember where :p) from CHA of Tim showing his samples. The dies cut out the 'grout' as one whole strip and the bricks or cobbles as a million individual pieces. For one of his samples he put the cobblestone 'grout' down on a piece of distressed cardstock and used Glossy Accents to fill in all the cobblestone spaces. Looked really cool. And for his brick sample he did use all the tons of tiny brick pieces; he said he realized that it was a more time-consuming project, but it does look great.

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to stick

SO yea, thanks ALOT Stix!! LOL

I now know that I need TH Bell Jar w/pedestal die
Layered Wings die, And mini silhouettes!

NOW where can I go & buy these? Anyone know :S
Also the metalic stain ... point me in the right direction LOL!

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to Kim222

• Kim222 Said:
  • CommaHolly Said:
I also need anything with PRIMA or GRAPHIC45 on the label.

What she said!!!

AND the new Halloween line by Moxxie!!

tripple ^5 on the Halloween Moxie line - ALL of it !!!

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 08-10-12 09:05 AM
In response to Sassie

• Sassie Said:
SO yea, thanks ALOT Stix!! LOL

I now know that I need TH Bell Jar w/pedestal die
Layered Wings die, And mini silhouettes!

NOW where can I go & buy these? Anyone know :S
Also the metalic stain ... point me in the right direction LOL!

LOL! Most of them won't be available until September.

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to stick

say WHAT? Why did you do this to me

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to Sassie

ooOOOoo hhhhhh Ahhhhhhh!! Must have dis & dis & dis & dis omg what have you's started. Im glad I cant buy no more until the stamp expo in OCT. ... say WHAT why did I agree to that, when cha was just coming out -- I need to learn these dates :S

I can only buy organizing things so Im sooo thankful this is organize the WASHI tape ADDICTION

This is the neatest thing thing since sliced bread well ... and the Moxxie Halloween line

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to Sassie

I want the Cobblestone and brick and the leaves embossing folders too!

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to Henri Jean

im going to have to favorite this thread as a reminder shopping list.

I need the rock candy (even though i hate glitter the fun you can have!!!) And i need the embossing dabber - snoflake rosette dies .. off to look for more. I need to stop focusing on ranger but being a lover of mixed media they always bring a smile to my face

Also need mirror paper

Edited by Sassie on 08-10-12 01:45 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to Sassie

ok, stop the presses,,,,,,I need need NEED (not want, that's different) the ENTIRE Prima Tea Thyme collection!!!!!!!!!
Products Referenced in This Post:

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie

*sigh* Im so not liking any of the prima paper. Its thin & all the "lines" seem to really go with one another - except a few. I was really suprised with there paper quality because there stamps & flowers & bling is top notch!!!

ROFL @ the need!! Isnt the need just NUTS!!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to Sassie

I love prima paper, although I agree that the quality of the paper is not as good as the quality of the bling and the flowers and the stamps,,,,

I generally don't care though, because I exclusively make cards,,,,,which I always use high quality cardstock for the base,,,,,

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie

Well there ya go! With cards idk but Id think youd like some thinner paper with all the layers you could use?!

This line WILL make some pretty cards! Cant wait until you buy some or all of it... Ive always enjoyed your cards they are so elegant!

paperpilekitten
Resident
paperpilekitten
In response to res19s2d

I have already treated myself to new MME, Prima and Webster's Pages collections!

Still waiting for Jenni Bowlin, Pink Paislee, 7 Gypsies and Crate Paper. Plus a few odds and ends from various collections.

Sandy Ang
Veteran
Sandy Ang
In response to res19s2d

It's acorn ave from Crate paper for me

mrsdriver5
Diva
mrsdriver5
In response to Sandy Ang

I haven't looked at any of the new stuff. I'm trying to be good and use some of what I have, but you all are making it really hard...

res19s2d
Resident
res19s2d
In response to Sassie

This is just greatness!! I love organizing and I see lots of washi in my future!!!! My 11 year old does the smash book and she loves washi so we share((:

This little bit of awesomeness will make organizing and using washi so darn EASY!!!(((:

res19s2d
Resident
res19s2d
In response to mrsdriver5

I started doing a little looking around and that was it for me!! My list of wishes is getting really looooooong lol((;

Kim222
Kim222 
Mayor
Kim222
In response to Sassie

• Sassie Said:
im going to have to favorite this thread as a reminder shopping list.

I need the rock candy (even though i hate glitter the fun you can have!!!) And i need the embossing dabber - snoflake rosette dies .. off to look for more. I need to stop focusing on ranger but being a lover of mixed media they always bring a smile to my face

Also need mirror paper

Ummmmmmm......embossing dabber?!?! What say you?!? I don't know what it is, but it sure sounds like I need it!!!

I'm another Ranger junkie

Have you seen the mirror paint?!

Page 2 of 4 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics