Page 4 of 4 
Username Post: All the new goodies!! What do you absolutely have to have?        (Topic#1579563)
Ohio4HMom
Expert
Ohio4HMom
In response to Kim222

I just looked today and not surprised I'm in love with everything Bo Bunny and Prima!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to Ohio4HMom

Kim, it's not as heavy as, say, Authentique,,,,but it's definitely as heavy as Basic Grey or some of the other quality brands,,,,,,I think we said that the quality of the paper was a bit of a let down COMPARED with the quality of their stamps,,,,I did expect it to be really heavy,,,,,I'd say it was standard.

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to CommaHolly

Yes Miss Holly is right. Sorry if I sounded or talked down on Prima (in general) because I LOVE Prima

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to Sassie

I don't think you talked them down, Sassie,,,,compared to their other products, the paper IS a bit of a let down,,,,,,but it's not newspaper thin is all I meant

res19s2d
Resident
res19s2d
In response to Kim222

We all just need a scrapbook fairy!! One that drops packages at our doors with things from our wish list!!(;

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to res19s2d

OOoooooooooo oooooooooooo I believe in fairies, I dooooooooo I doooooooooooooo!!!! come to my house sb fairy! come to my house!

Kim222
Kim222 
Mayor
Kim222
In response to CommaHolly

I guess I just misunderstood about Prima's paper weight. I think I may be confusing it with another paper line. I'm sure I've seen a brand name that had really thin papers. I just don't remember which. Maybe the sb fairy will drop some off by me then I'll let everyone know which one it is

In any case, I really love Prima's romance collection....soo pretty!!

res19s2d
Resident
res19s2d
In response to Kim222

Kim I agree Prima's romance collection is very pretty!! Right now I'm loving all the new prima stuff!!(:

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to Kim222

I know that even the same makers of the same paper lines sometimes offer a cheaper, thinner paper,,,,,MME Lost and Found, for example,,,,buying it singly by the sheet, it's nice and thick,,,,,buying it in a large 12x12 pad, it's newsprint thin,,,,go figure

Page 4 of 4 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics