Page 4 of 12 
Username Post: Hat Pin/Corsage Pin Swap ~FULL~        (Topic#1579631)
scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly
In response to katiemylady

I think I was taken out of a group when you changed groups that or I am not seeing it I only see that I am in 1 group now

ILOVEPAPILLONS
Mayor
ILOVEPAPILLONS

I have gone a completely different route to what I normally do as I wanted my pins to be totally different. Hope you like them. I'll get them mailed off next week.

Stick pins for a swap By ILOVEPAPILLONS

Stickpins for a swap By ILOVEPAPILLONS

crafty lefty
Guru
crafty lefty
In response to ILOVEPAPILLONS

Will be working on these tomorrow. Had two other swaps to complete.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Katie you have me twice in group one so can u take one of me out that group and put me in the last two groups to

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison

• katiemylady Said:
Thanks, Anna!

I received from Toni, what beautiful pins you made!!!!

I also received from Melissa (maji2010)! Melissa, you included an extra stick pin, would you like it returned to you! Also, are planning on paying your postage through PayPal? If you are let me know

For anyone paying for their postage through PayPal, I will ask that you wait until I'm ready to swap these out so your money doesn't go missing. PayPal has a habit of taking money out of my account when I haven't planned on it, and I want to make sure your money is nice and safe

Oh Please tell me I put stamps in the envi for return postage. If not I will mail out some stamps tommorrow.

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison

• ILOVEPAPILLONS Said:
I have gone a completely different route to what I normally do as I wanted my pins to be totally different. Hope you like them. I'll get them mailed off next week.

Stickpins for a swap By ILOVEPAPILLONS

Very pretty!! Love them

katiemylady
Diva
katiemylady
In response to scrappinlilly

• scrappinlilly Said:
I think I was taken out of a group when you changed groups that or I am not seeing it I only see that I am in 1 group now

I will take a look and add you if I accidentally removed you from a group! Sorry about that!

I'm seeing some AWESOME pins ladies! GREAT JOB!

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly
In response to babigirl

• babigirl Said:
Katie you have me twice in group one so can u take one of me out that group and put me in the last two groups to

I will take the spot in group 1 if you have an open spot so I can have 3 groups ty

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly

• katiemylady Said:
  • scrappinlilly Said:

I will take a look and add you if I accidentally removed you from a group! Sorry about that!

I'm seeing some AWESOME pins ladies! GREAT JOB!

ok thank you

MichelleM71
Resident
MichelleM71
In response to scrappinlilly

Katie,
Can you add me to one more group for a total of 3?

I got finished with the 2 I already signed up for and said what the heck, let's do another one before the slots are all full!

Thanks!

Michelle

Diamond Events by Tiffany
In response to MichelleM71

All the pins are so pretty. I bought my pins this weekend and planning to do them this week. Hubbie will be out of town and I will have plenty of time...so no excusees. LOL.

Tiffany

katiemylady
Diva
katiemylady

Ok everyone, it's all changed Sorry for the confusion, I wasn't thinking right when I put the groups together in the beginning.

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison

OK I will take the 3 spots and close it up. I will send these out tommorrow.

maji2010
New Kid On the Block
maji2010

Yes I am going to pay for it with paypal...I forgot to tell you that...could you send me your info..I've been getting ready for this Hurricane and forgot to ask you that..You may keep one that you like :o) Just to say thanks for Hosting :o)
Thanks
Melissa

ILOVEPAPILLONS
Mayor
ILOVEPAPILLONS
In response to maji2010

Jci. Are we all full?

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison

Ok just got back from the PO mail them out today. Sorry I did not wait for you to approve but figured lets close it out. If you have anyone else who want a spot just let them get the spot.

crafty lefty
Guru
crafty lefty
In response to tcletoaddison

Here are my pins for the swap. hope you like them.

Katie Stick pin swap By Crafty Lefty
Kaite Stick pin swap By Crafty Lefty

katiemylady
Diva
katiemylady

• tcletoaddison Said:
  • katiemylady Said:
Thanks, Anna!

I received from Toni, what beautiful pins you made!!!!

I also received from Melissa (maji2010)! Melissa, you included an extra stick pin, would you like it returned to you! Also, are planning on paying your postage through PayPal? If you are let me know

For anyone paying for their postage through PayPal, I will ask that you wait until I'm ready to swap these out so your money doesn't go missing. PayPal has a habit of taking money out of my account when I haven't planned on it, and I want to make sure your money is nice and safe

Oh Please tell me I put stamps in the envi for return postage. If not I will mail out some stamps tommorrow.

Yes, you included plenty of postage

katiemylady
Diva
katiemylady

• tcletoaddison Said:
OK I will take the 3 spots and close it up. I will send these out tommorrow.

Toni you are already in the other groups, so you are in group 5 twice. Let me know if you want me to take you out of that group!

I think I got everyone's requests taken care of. Please check and make sure you're in all the spots you signed up for!

Edited by katiemylady on 08-28-12 06:56 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

jci and ladies the pins look awesome so far

Page 4 of 12 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics