Page 9 of 12 
Username Post: Hat Pin/Corsage Pin Swap ~FULL~        (Topic#1579631)
babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to crafty lefty

katie i never go a new address from you

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda
In response to babigirl

Have mine made it?

maji2010
New Kid On the Block
maji2010
In response to littleMRSimelda

Hi Katie, I'm still waiting for you to let me know your paypal addy so I can send shipping asap thanks
Melissa

ILOVEPAPILLONS
Mayor
ILOVEPAPILLONS
In response to maji2010

Katie, any idea when you will be mailing these to us?

MichelleM71
Resident
MichelleM71
In response to ILOVEPAPILLONS

Katie,
We all know you're moving but can you give us an update when you get a chance?
Thanks!

katiemylady
Diva
katiemylady
In response to MichelleM71

Hi ladies, just got hooked up here at home! It's so hard to read and type on my phone on this site.

The pins aren't due until the 25th so it will be soon after that when I start swapping unless I get everything in sooner.

Babigirl I will PM you my address right away

My PayPal email is OWLdeNUIT@gmail.com. Make sure you send it as a gift so fees don't get taken out.

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison
In response to katiemylady

JCI

Diamond Events by Tiffany
In response to tcletoaddison

Thanks for the update, Katie.

Tiffany

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda
In response to Diamond Events by Tiffany

Jci. -
Thanks for the update

MichelleM71
Resident
MichelleM71
In response to littleMRSimelda

Katie,
I sent you a PM. My package is being returned to me since it was undeliverable to the address I had (your old address)
I thought the pins were due Oct. 1st which is why I was in a hurry to get them to you. Will resend once I get your new address and pins back (at least I'm hoping I get the pins back. My return address was on the package so I SHOULD get them back)

katiemylady
Diva
katiemylady

It is COMPLETELY my mistake! I know I changed the date in my other swap and thought I had in this one as well. I also thought I posted about it. You all have my deepest apologies!!!

Michelle I will cover your return shipping back to you since they got returned. So I will just leave whatever postage you have in the package there and you can use it in another swap. I am totally mad they got returned instead of forwarded! We set up a forwarding address for that reason!

On another note, I received from Tiffany today! Beautiful work, and thank you for the lace, LOVE those dress forms!

MichelleM71
Resident
MichelleM71

Katie,

I know how hectic it can be moving; have done it myself several times over the years with being a military spouse.

No worries on the postage and it's totally up to you how you're going to handle the return postage. As mentioned in my PM back to you, I'm still including the stamps since I'm HOPING that all I have to do to the package is add a new address label instead of using a new envelope. Thinking I might just use a big piece of cardstock to cover the entire envelope since it probably has all the postage stickers and stuff on it.

I don't feel that you should cover the return postage since I'm wondering if I didn't pay attention and you did indeed change the due date BEFORE I shipped. As soon as I get the package back and re-mail, I'll either send you the new DC # via PM or just post it here.

maji2010
New Kid On the Block
maji2010

Katie, If you could send me your NEW ADDRESS I will mail the .80 to you. I didn't know you changed the date so since there is time I will just mail it to you

Thanks Melissa

katiemylady
Diva
katiemylady
In response to maji2010

Address sent Melissa!

I received from Toccara yesterday, awesome pins!!!

Diamond Events by Tiffany

• katiemylady Said:

On another note, I received from Tiffany today! Beautiful work, and thank you for the lace, LOVE those dress forms!

SO glad you got them. I always worry about things getting to their destination. Did I include everything required? I keep thinking I forgot something.

TIffany

katiemylady
Diva
katiemylady
In response to Diamond Events by Tiffany

Yes you included everything and a little extra No worries!

katiemylady
Diva
katiemylady

Today I received from i heart scrapping and michellem71!

MichelleM71
Resident
MichelleM71

So you did get mine?!!!!! I was confused at first when I saw the tracking update...lol Glad you got them!

katiemylady
Diva
katiemylady

Yeah it took awhile for our forwarded mail to get here! We had a PACKED mailbox yesterday!

maji2010
New Kid On the Block
maji2010

Sending postage today Katie, thanks Melissa ;o)

Page 9 of 12 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics