Page 2 of 2 
Username Post: Dear Scrapbook.com...        (Topic#1579639)
Kels
Kels 
Marketing Goddess
Kels
  • Kels on 08-13-12 07:32 AM
In response to aquabunny

I have shared this link with out developers!! Great feedback and suggestions Hopefully we can integrate some of these functions in the coming months

mrsdriver5
Diva
mrsdriver5
In response to Kels

Thanks! I think the album rearranging is the real priority for most of us. Some people put other suggestions in other threads...but most were for this and some wish list changes. Thanks for this site...but I spend way too much time on it ~Judy

(If you really want to make us happy, have free shipping every day and 50% 60% 70% off everything for members. Hey...it can't hurt to ask )

mrsdriver5
Diva
mrsdriver5
In response to mrsdriver5

• mrsdriver5 Said:
  • aquabunny Said:
  • mrsdriver5 Said:
Also, the pages didn't go completely backwards either...out of the six or so lo's I've uploaded in order, they got completely jumbled up. I just haven't bothered uploading anything else.

That's why I upload in batches of ten at a time, add all my product info, but then click the button to add them to the gallery only one at a time.

I just did it the one time. It took so long and I was so discouraged I just haven't wanted to bother again. Maybe someday...

I uploaded some new pages to finish the first section of my Tahoe album. One at a time and some went to the end and some to the beginning. I did them one at a time into my Tahoe album and they still arranged in random order. I have the pictures numbered, so at least they make sense to me Grrr...gotta take a break from this~ It's taking me as long to get the lo's into my gallery as it did to make them! (OK...that might be a slight exaggeration )

Lamoo12
Governor
Lamoo12

I don't want the 'delete when ordered' button. Sometimes I change my mind or I want to keep it in my wishlist so I know what to reorder.

mrsdriver5
Diva
mrsdriver5
In response to Lamoo12

That's why my wish was for it to be an option. Some things I want to remember to re-order, but if I go to my wishlist, I end out ordering duplicates. It's usually duplicate paper, which I'll use, but I'd like to have the option to easily delete it once I've ordered it.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

I have a request - along the lines of my other request. I wanted to know about posts that were left way back and Aquabunny pointed out that I can access that and see.

However, it didn't help much for any left several months ago - looking at the list of who posted on which layout, it helped but its not exactly what I want.

I want one that just shows me the ones I haven't clicked on and checked yet - that still have new comments on gallery layouts.

Somehow be able to check just the ones I haven't seen without having to go through them all. Maybe put "NEW" next to them like they are in the gallery.

Does that make sense? I started going through the ones in the stream categorized by the name and date of the poster but it is still easy to miss some.

I would like them to say "NEW" so I know I haven't seen those comments yet.

Maybe something called, "Unopened gallery comments".

Page 2 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics