Username Post: Pre-Orders?        (Topic#1579659)
Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie

Whats a safe place to pre-order somthing? I wish sb.com took pre orders (hint hint) because I really trust this place!!!

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 08-12-12 11:27 AM
In response to Sassie

There are several good stores out there, but why not just wait until it's in stock here?

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to stick

i need it yesterday is why LOL

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to Sassie

I would like to pre-order too. I keep checking and checking for the little chipboard scrabble tiles with the number values on them and after months, still can't find them. I would just like to order them.

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to Sassie

Plus they dont ever handle some things I want here - like Dylousons

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 08-12-12 03:06 PM
In response to Sassie

The Dylusions sprays and masks are in the store right now. Or are you looking for the stamps?

And I guess I don't see why doing a pre-order or waiting until it's in stock to order would make any difference at all. You won't get it any earlier by pre-ordering.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to stick

Beware of certain sites,,,,,,,,,I've heard horror stories about pre-ordering and then a month after the product is on the market, you're still waiting!

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to CommaHolly

Holly thats my worry!

Stix yes the stamps - but if SB.com gets it in as soon as sites you pre-order from I think the saftey of this site will convince me to hang on just a little.

Like the summer distress ink, you & others posted here the day it came out here & I got it right away that was fun I honestly have a terriable time with saving - money burns in my pocket & I just dont know if we'll get all on my wishlist LOL!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to Sassie

well, that's the nice part about pre-ordering,,,,you know it's paid for and you don't have to worry about it.

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie

exactly Miss Holly I see some Spellbinder's I need - the rose ones (im sure they are not new but I LOVE what you do with them)

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to Sassie

the spiral rose?? it's one of my favs thanks for the compliment they are really easy and pretty!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

For me, I see something and if I can preorder it it - it is done. If not, I forget about it and later it isn't available - I miss things. It would be great just to know I'm on the list to get it.

Also, some things come in but they are in limited number. I'd love to be on the list to get some things first instead to be disappointed when they are gone.

jaspernonyx
Pro
jaspernonyx
In response to Henri Jean

Henri Jean:

Did you change your mind regarding the point values on the Scrabble tiles? Last I heard (months ago), you didn't care if the tiles had their points on them.

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie

Yes you do wonders with it. Im from now on only going to pick up ones like that I know i will use instead of thinking "I'll try this" blah blah!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to Sassie

they have spiral blossoms 1-5 now

Two I don't care for,,,,,,,the rest will be MINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EE.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics