Page 3 of 7 
Username Post: BoBunny Forever Fall Kit Swap COMPLETED/SHIPPING!!!        (Topic#1579705)
Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to pennysan

Good morning ladies!
Happy Birthday Heather!

krispyb
Idol
krispyb
In response to Ms_Pebbles

Happy Birthday Heather! Got you added!

Pennysan...I don't think this is this years line. In our last swap like this, someone suggested Apple Cider, but it wasn't available on here that I could find, so I picked this one. Apple Cider has since been released here...so I'm thinking Forever fall was last years.

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi
In response to krispyb

Forever Fall was last year.

krispyb
Idol
krispyb
In response to Sassy Suzi

That's what I thought. Still cute, though...love the aqua color in it

krispyb
Idol
krispyb
In response to krispyb

btt

baingl
baingl 
Veteran
baingl
In response to krispyb

go ahead and sign me up for the 1 large embellishment too. And I would like to rcv two kits.

krispyb
Idol
krispyb
In response to baingl

We usually do one kit per item signed up for...Did you want to do 2 large embellishments or provide something else of your choosing, as well...or just receive one kit? I've got you down for the lg embellishment and 1 kit until I hear otherwise

hvn101
hvn101 
Diva
hvn101
In response to babigirl

I will take last spot. Not sure what dies yet.

krispyb
Idol
krispyb
In response to hvn101

Got it...we're technically closed. Waiting to hear back from baingl to see if she wants to do 2 embellished dies and get 2 kits, or just 1 for 1.

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison
In response to krispyb

ok so I need to order 12 sheets shipped to you right? I could kick myself just placed an order at 3:00 today if I only waited a few more hours.

baingl
baingl 
Veteran
baingl
In response to krispyb

I am already signed up for large photo mat. Go a head and put me on small embellishmrnts n give heather lrg embellishment. If I understand correct I wld like 2 kits

krispyb
Idol
krispyb
In response to baingl

I'm sorry baingl...I'd missed that you were already signed up...I thought the 1 large embellishment was the first spot for you!

I thought

• baingl Said:
go ahead and sign me up for the 1 large embellishment too. And I would like to rcv two kits.

was for the large die with 3 embellishments. If that wasn't what you wanted, I can change the spot to what you do want. Heather's happy with the small die spot.

The items I'd posted were kinda just suggestions I'd found from another forum...I have no problem altering things to fit needs.

With the 12 kits total, that does end up being 2 for you. Sorry about the confusion!

krispyb
Idol
krispyb
In response to krispyb

And we're offically closed...12 kits total!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to krispyb

hello ladies jci in

baingl
baingl 
Veteran
baingl
In response to krispyb

No problem. I will do the one large and the photo mat. I am almost finished with the mats, so I'll get to the embellishment this weekend.

krispyb
Idol
krispyb
In response to baingl

Alrighty...We'll leave it as it is!

I will swap out when I receive everyone's stuff...if that's at the deadline, I'm ok with that, if it's early, I'm good there, too.

If anyone is also doing the Graphic 45 An ABC Primer kit swap, too, I'll ship them together.

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to krispyb

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi
In response to Ms_Pebbles

Been quiet in here. I am going on a trip to visit another scrapper in England then as soon as I return I am going to OH to visit my grandbaby. So you won't be seeing me for about 2 weeks, I'll be back ready to finish up when I return.

krispyb
Idol
krispyb
In response to Sassy Suzi

Have a wonderful trip!

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison
In response to krispyb

I ordered 12 sheets and for both swaps so that it can get shipped. I don't know how many was going to be needed just did not want to wait to much longer. They are being drop shipped to you.

Page 3 of 7 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics