Page 1 of 4 
Username Post: Graphic 45 An ABC Primer Kit Swap COMPLETED/SHIPPING        (Topic#1579707)
krispyb
Idol
krispyb

Graphic 45 - An ABC Primer Collection - 12 x 12 Paper Pad

Due date: Oct 19th
Return ship date: Oct 26th

This is a full kit swap using Graphic 45's An ABC Primer collection. Use only the papers from that line or good quality coordinating card stock (Bazzil, ect)

The idea is that each person will chose a part of the kit and make one per participant in the swap. When it's done and swapped, everyone should have a full kit with lots of embellishments and personal touches to assemble however they chose.

Rules:

1. Use ONLY the pp from the An ABC Primer line. Use the actual paper, not scans, copies, etc. Use only good quality (Bazzil, etc) cardstock that coordinates with the colors in the An ABC Primer line. "Close enough" might not match someone elses "close enough"

2. Whatever item you sign up for, make one per person in the swap. If you sign up for multiple items and want to end up with multiple kits, let me know, or I'll still only count you as one. I will keep a count of participants at the bottom of this post.

3. Do your best. Clean cuts, securely glued. If you don't have the time/inclination/creative juices to create something homemade, we can add pre-made/no-fuss items upon request...such as 12x12 pieces of patterned paper, pre-made dies, etc. This collection has a lot of extras that would make great contributions.

4. Check in at least once per week, and follow through on your commitment in a timely manner. If your items are not received within 3 days of the due date, they will be sent back to you. Please don't flake...it's just not cool.

5. Send your goodies in a 12x12 baggie. You can put smaller items in a smaller baggie inside, but other peoples creations/contributions may be large, and I'd hate for your stuff to get damaged when being shipped back to you. Label the 12x12 bag with your screen name and the swap name. Include also a small baggie with a return label to you and the same postage you paid, plus 4 extra 10cent stamps, or close to it. I will return extra postage.

6. In a padded/protective envelope/box large enough to hold 12x12 paper, ship your goodies to:
Kris Bayle
8080 Doyle Rd
Laingsburg MI 48848

7. Have fun. That's what scrapbooking's all about. Post your creations as you complete them, then others can coordinate/avoid duplicates.

Each item on the list includes the minimum expected...feel free to do more if you so desire.

Embellishements include, but are not limited to, paper piecing, stickles, gems, brads, chalking, distressing, inking, embossing, stitching, etc....but do not use stickers not included in the set.

1) 1 12x12 piece patterned paper: Krispyb -The Three R's

2) 1 12x12 piece patterned paper: mleehm

3) 1 12x12 piece patterned paper: tcletoaddison - Happy Go Lucky

4) 1 photomat embellished 2 times: CraftyTwin

5) 1 photomat embellished 3 times: mleehm

6) 1 large file folder/library card pocket embellished 3 times:

7) Journaling box embellished 2 times:tcletoaddison

8 ) 2 small to medium dies, embellishments optional: CraftyTwin

9) 1 large die embellished 3 times:

10) 4 6x6 papers, minimum of 2 patterned: OhScrapIt MIA

11) Embellishments: OhScrapIt MIA

Number of kits to make: 9

Edited by krispyb on 10-23-12 06:26 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

CraftyTwin
Guru
CraftyTwin
In response to krispyb

photo mat 2x and 2 sm-med die cuts

krispyb
Idol
krispyb
In response to CraftyTwin

Thanks LaTarris

mleehm 
Resident
In response to krispyb

I'll take one photo mat embellished 3x - this should be fun - love the paper!

mleehm 
Resident
In response to mleehm

Actually, put me down for one of the 12 x 12 piece patterned paper too. Could you tell me if I need to embellish this or not? Thanks, Mary

krispyb
Idol
krispyb
In response to mleehm

The photomat would need 3 embellishments, the paper does not. Do you want to get 2 kits back, I assume?

And welcome

mleehm 
Resident
In response to krispyb

Thanks for the welcome! I'd love to get two sets. On my way out now to scout out paper!

mleehm 
Resident
In response to mleehm

ok next stupid question....does each of the 12 x 12 papers have to be the same or can I send different ones?

krispyb
Idol
krispyb
In response to mleehm

There will be one for each person...so far it's been easiest if they're all the same, but not required. I know a few of the papers in this collection have limited availability (on sb.com, anyway) so do what you need to, I'll make it work.

mwendt7
Guru
mwendt7
In response to krispyb

Sorry, I am going to pass this time.

krispyb
Idol
krispyb
In response to mwendt7

Alrighty Melissa...we'll see you next round!

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison
In response to krispyb

I will take a 12 x 12. I can order it and have it dropped ship is that ok?
Graphic 45 - An ABC Primer Collection - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - Happy Go Lucky

krispyb
Idol
krispyb
In response to tcletoaddison

That would be fine!

mleehm 
Resident
In response to krispyb

JCI

krispyb
Idol
krispyb
In response to mleehm

ty!

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison
In response to krispyb

jci

OhScrapIt
Tenant
OhScrapIt
In response to tcletoaddison

Can I sign up? If so, i'd like embellishments and the 6 x 6 papers. Thanks

krispyb
Idol
krispyb
In response to OhScrapIt

Of course! Welcome! Got it updated.

If anyone is interested, theres another swap just like this with a more fall-theme using BoBunny's Forever Fall line. You can find it here:

BoBunny Forever Fall Kit Swap

krispyb
Idol
krispyb
In response to krispyb

bump

krispyb
Idol
krispyb
In response to krispyb

bump

Page 1 of 4