Page 6 of 10 
Username Post: CLOSED/CREATING Altered Ceramic Tiles        (Topic#1579709)
provinca
Mayor
provinca
In response to scrappy_day

I bought some felt and cut it 4 x 4 and glued it onto the backs of the tiles. It gives it a much nicer, finished look. I also put mine on little easels so they can be displayed. Was thinking about putting a hook on the back so they can be displayed either on the easel or on the wall, but decided against that -- didn't have time for an run to the hardware store! I have 2 of my 3 done and am hoping to get my third one done today while I watch football -- ALL DAY!!! Then I'll take pics and post.

Melissa Birlem
Guru
Melissa Birlem

Sassie, I know the feeling! I ended up at M's 3 times Friday. Each time, I bought stuff, but forgot to buy the ONE thing I actually went for!

Scrappy, I hadn't planned on putting anything on the back of my tiles. It's up to each person individually, but if anyone plans to use the tiles on a wall or something, they'd need the bare back to hold the mortar.

provinca
Mayor
provinca
In response to Melissa Birlem

Finished up my tiles:

Altered Ceramic Tile - Halloween By Provinca

Altered Ceramic Tile - Fall By Provinca

Altered Ceramic Tile - America By Provinca

Melissa, can you please PM me your address so I can get these in the mail to you? Thanks!

Edited by provinca on 09-09-12 02:23 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Expert
In response to provinca

Anna those tiles are sooo cool! I love them!

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles

Love your tiles Anna!

Melissa Birlem
Guru
Melissa Birlem
In response to Ms_Pebbles

Awesome tiles Anna!

Expert

Melissa I am mailing mine to you today. Thanks!

Melissa Birlem
Guru
Melissa Birlem

Scrappy, your tiles arrived yesterday! They are even more awesome in person! Great job packaging. Thanks so much for the HG!

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles

Hey Melissa!
Where have you been hiding?

Melissa Birlem
Guru
Melissa Birlem

Ummm... LOL. It's been a busy week around here. We threw a surprise party for my uncle and aunt's 20th anniversary last Saturday and this coming Saturday is our family reunion. Everything in between has been preparing for both parties. LOL. After this weekend, things should calm down for a few weeks. Every weekend this month is something time-consuming. The next weekend is Scrapbook Expo, then the last weekend is my 30th bday. I'm sure I won't get anything done that weekend.

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles

Well, well, well, that is busy!!!

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie

Alright going out today - marking on my list TILES! LOL Hope to get them done over the weekend, Im looking forward to breaking into my halloween goodies FINALLY

crafty lefty
Guru
crafty lefty
In response to Sassie

Ceramic Tile Swap ( ATC Style) By Crafty Lefty

Ceramic Tile Swap ( Halloween) By Crafty Lefty

Melissa Birlem
Guru
Melissa Birlem
In response to crafty lefty

Toccara, your tiles are amazing! I love the curled paper!

Melissa Birlem
Guru
Melissa Birlem

Hope everyone has a good weekend! I'm leaving tomorrow for our family reunion. I'll be back Sunday night, but I'll try to check in while I'm away. If any packages arrive, I'll get them Sunday.

Expert

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

provinca
Mayor
provinca

Melissa, my delivery confirmation says my pins were delivered to you on Friday morning. I hope you had a great time at your family renion!

Melissa Birlem
Guru
Melissa Birlem
In response to provinca

Anna, I received your box, but haven't had a chance to open it yet. It's on my list of things to do tomorrow.

Thanks, I had a blast at the reunion!

Melissa Birlem
Guru
Melissa Birlem

Anna - your tiles are here safe and sound! You did an excellent job packing them up! I just love your fall tile!

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie

UGH! I forgot again to get my tiles, what the heck is wrong with my brain??? I have to mail out a package for pebbles in the next day or so. I will surley get them then.

I cant work on it this weekend. Just found out my biological mother whove ive not seen since early Jan '10 so Im going to try to spend the weekend with her while she is in town. She lives in Az. Im a little sick to my tummy now knowing shes coming ugh nerves

Page 6 of 10 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics