Username Post: Large size Bristol board scrapbook        (Topic#1579713)
raps65
raps65 
New Kid On the Block
raps65

My apologies if there is a posting similar to this, I didn't look through them all.I am making a large scrapbook that will turn out to be several large 22" x 14" scrapbook(s) that will have likely about 100 pieces of bristol board each(cut in 2 pieces). Need a way to attach them to a binding like a binder with rings but a larger scale. Want to stay away from rope or string, which was suggested to me already. Pages will be reinforced with duct tape (or similar) around rings and have a hard front and back cover. It's for a project covering 50 years of history at our race track so I want it to look as professional as possible but not at a large cost. Would these Book D rings or something similar work? Any ideas?
Products Referenced in This Post:

Kim222
Kim222 
Mayor
Kim222
In response to raps65

I don't think those will work for as large a book that you're looking to do.

There are really large binder rings that have a screw-in closure I think would be better.

Good luck with your project and welcome to the neighborhood!

Kim222
Kim222 
Mayor
Kim222
In response to Kim222

Check your PM's

madmatter
Diva
madmatter
In response to dianefox

• dianefox Said:
Hi, blue stickers are ... I think the problem Parkour Manzi greatest impact. Diablo 3 gold an equip your character. D3 gold is important. We need to maintain the state of the mad war and the shuttle in the monster population, and basically we do not have time to wait for all the monster dead as a doornail ...... then the question came ...... the legendary loot ...�simply ... God ... you add what prompted it!

reported

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics