Page 2 of 2 
Username Post: magnolia stamp question        (Topic#1579729)
Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to TheCharmedOne

I tried to get a demo and color with them myself at archivers but the lady was kinda rude. she colored in a stamped image was like here ya can use this one and then this and it creates this shadow lighter and darker colors blah blah blah. I asked if I can try them out cause i was thinking on getting some but dont want to dump money into if they will sit and HUGE waste for me she said oh no copics we dont let customers color with them. no other craft store by me unless you count M;s adn J;s

TheCharmedOne
Pro
TheCharmedOne
In response to Briannasmom

Overhere we have Copic instructors who have workshops that will teach you how to use them. You can use their Copics, the use of Copics are usually reflected in the workshops price. They will charge the time being there and the use of Copics. I never been to one tho but this is how they explain in their adverts. I reckon such workshops are available there too. Perhaps, search some on the net near by.... Or if you have a friend who does have Copics, maybe they can explain and let you use the Copics with their guidance.

I do know what you mean tho, me mum had a workshop and she bought a few Copics, I was hesitant at first, until she had more colours. Then I got into them and now I love them. Must say tho, I dont use them every single day but they are there when I need tho. Copics can be used in more way than just colouring. They also work great on glass, plastic, paint ect. Me mum uses them as glass markers aswell.

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

wow on glass thats awesome!!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to Briannasmom

copics are wonderful for coloring bling or pearls,,,I only buy white/clear now and color my own!

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to CommaHolly

i"ve seen that done as well as with the alcohol inks too

cricketscreations
Expert
cricketscreations

I have both but find myself using the regular size more because they are easier to color than the minis.

Cricket
http://www.cricketscreations2010.blogspot.com

Edited by cricketscreations on 09-03-12 10:48 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Page 2 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics