Username Post: Thank you sb.com!!        (Topic#1579747)
stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 08-15-12 05:43 PM

I got my prize package today for the silly and extremely addicting Google Olympic games last week. I was expecting just a couple little things but you totally rock! (Which of course I already knew but you continue to go out of your way to prove it ). A whole box of goodies, wow!! I already have a couple projects in mind for some of these supplies, and I've found a couple things I'll have to add to my next order for a couple other projects you've now inspired me to do. [Devious planning on their part? Maybe, but I don't care! :)]

You guys are the best, thank you!!!

Babylou
Diva
Babylou
In response to stick

Please share your goodies! Pictures please or at least a list! Would love to see what you got! sb.com is awesome!

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 08-15-12 06:17 PM
In response to Babylou

Okay, wow is my phone taking bad pictures tonight ... or it's probably the lighting Anyway, they'd asked me what my favorite color was so I said "blue." They sent everything below, plus a couple packs of Thickers, several packs of Petaloo flowers, some rhinestone and some pearl bling, and several rolls of American Crafts ribbon and twine. And I have to go to work tomorrow so I can't play (whahhh! lol).

Kim222
Kim222 
Mayor
Kim222
In response to stick

Wow!!! How awesome!! All for having fun. Just another reason (on a long list!) why this site is so wonderful

Enjoy your box of fun!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to Kim222

Congratulations Kara! What a great good box to surprise you in the mail!

mrsdriver5
Idol
mrsdriver5
In response to stick

Congrats on your box of goodies. Are you sure you don't feel the flu coming on...you know, too sick to go to work, but not too sick to play with your new toys? :>)

chocolateaxel
Diva
chocolateaxel
In response to mrsdriver5

Congrats on your goodies! And yes, this is another wonderful reason to love sb.com! They do rock, indeed! Such a wonderful community of friends, most of which are only names on a page but have carved a place in my heart. Have fun with all your new goodies!
And yes, if I were you, I thinkI would be feeling a bad case of scrapitis coming on and have to call in sick tomorrow! Lol!

prittb
prittb 
Diva
prittb
In response to chocolateaxel

Congrats!

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Mayor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 08-16-12 06:05 AM
In response to prittb

That is so cool...having fun and winning too. Just like the real Olympics!

Good for you and enjoy all those yummy things.

Babylou
Diva
Babylou
In response to GMFTS

Wow! That is totally awesome!

Kels
Kels 
Marketing Goddess
Kels
  • Kels on 08-16-12 08:15 AM
In response to Babylou

MARY (GMFTS) - YOU WON, TOO! I just a need a PM with your name and mailing info and your favorite color!! Check the Original Post for the announcement

Thanks!

Cindyckj
Pro
Cindyckj
In response to Kels

Very VERY cool! This place is so awsome! I think I need to open my eyes a little more as I had no idea this was even going on. lol

Enjoy those goodies!!!!

OlesyaK.
Diva
OlesyaK.
In response to Cindyckj

wow that's super! look at those alphas! I think i want me some of those too)) *where's that wishlist*
enjoy your prize!

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 08-16-12 10:28 AM
In response to OlesyaK.

Haha, "scrapitis" - I WISH!! I'm looking forward to the long weekend at the beginning of next month.

Edited by stick on 08-16-12 10:29 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Mayor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 08-16-12 11:15 AM
In response to Kels

• Kels Said:
MARY (GMFTS) - YOU WON, TOO! I just a need a PM with your name and mailing info and your favorite color!! Check the Original Post for the announcement

Thanks!

Oh WOW! That is amazing... I am so bowled over.
Thank you thank you!

And thanks Stick for letting me know about this post...

Cheyenne48
Tenant
Cheyenne48
In response to GMFTS

I won a door prize in May for National Scrapbooking Day! I have to say... SB.com really does things in a big way...there must have been $250.00-$300.00 worth of products! I was really blown away! I was expecting one or two things, but there must have been at least 20 items...and not cheap ones either! Thanks!

pamela.tx
Guru
pamela.tx
In response to Cheyenne48

What a great surprise! Enjoy your goodies ladies!!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics